18

Jennie follows the blonde in silence and again notices that they have nothing to talk about. Even before that, being in their room, they went about their business almost all the time in silence. They have nothing to discuss, nothing to talk about. There was only one conversation when Jennie was drunk, and she remembered it. Maybe it's for the best, because a more friendly relationship could spoil something special between them that arises between her and this girl when they are around. There is intrigue and there is confrontation, despite their agreement. This suits Jennie perfectly, and she doesn't even try to start a conversation.

Jennie notices Jay coming out of the administration building. He waves at her, and she waves back. Jennie sees that he is speeding up his pace, so she stops:

-Wait a minute.- She turns to Rose, who, noticing the guy, rolls her eyes.

Jennie goes to the guy.

-How are you?- Jay kisses her on the cheek.

They seem to live in the same territory, but due to the fact that training takes place in different places, and in general, the boys' buildings are quite far away, they rarely intersect.

-Well, so-so, what about you?

-I signed up for physical therapy and doctor's appointments. My leg is making itself felt again. Something happened?- He puts his arm possessively around her shoulders, while Jennie squints at Rose, who is rummaging through her phone. She is embarrassed that she left her roommate alone waiting. But she wants to talk to Jay, so she decides that Rose will wait a couple of minutes.

-The counselor who is the coach... In short, he's a shitty coach, and I told him that. I'm afraid I'll be kicked out.- Jennie laughs, showing by her appearance that she doesn't care much about it. She only cares because it's better here than going home and fighting with Yuri. Actually, deep down, Jennie wouldn't want to upset her stepmother so much. No one will return the money if she is kicked out.

-It depends on what you said to him. I also had a fight with the coach. But he didn't tell anyone about it. Don't worry, I don't remember getting kicked out because of this.

-Well, you just didn't hear my speech.- Jennie presses her head against his shoulder.- It's okay.

-Will we go for a walk after the mandatory training is over? I'm released today, but I have to go back there.

-Anyway, I'm going.- Rose can't stand it and goes forward. Judging by the fact that she leaves without turning around, the phrase in response is not important to her.

-I agree.- Jennie says. Jay runs his hand down her back and then walks away.

-I'll come get you.

-Okay.- Kim smiles, no longer feeling her cheeks. Jay smiles at her too. So they go their separate ways, smiling at each other and walking backwards. Foolishly, Jennie realizes this when she turns around and starts walking normally.

She thinks she looked like a flirtatious fool, but he looked the same, so don't dwell on it. She likes him. And it's not so much his looks that will give odds to any guy she's ever seen in person. It's about his facial expressions and behavior. He's ordinary... And modest? Jennie is not sure that he is modest, and she is not sure that he is so ordinary, but there is something about him that distinguishes him from any other guy. On the other hand, it is his charm that attracts him, so Jay may well know this and use it. But if he's been with the same girl for so long, it means he's not a womanizer, and that's really great. Jennie decides to ask him about the girl, because if they're still dating, it's bad. On the other hand, what difference does it make to her?