29

In the morning, Rose wakes up on her own. She didn't get enough sleep. Her eyes hurt. Had she caught a cold? As soon as she moves, the girl on her moves too. Jennie reaches under her T-shirt. Her fingers are hot, her touch is soft. She runs her fingers over her stomach, but they both stay in the same position. Rose feels the urgent need to kiss Jennie. Kiss her on the lips. And the urgent need to brush her teeth. As soon as Jennie touched her more intimately, her lower abdomen painfully tightened, and her whole body demanded more. The blonde decided that if she quickly ran to the bathroom now, then when she returned, she would be able to do what she had planned. That's what she does. Without saying anything, she gets up and runs to the bathroom.

When she returns, she finds Jennie already sitting up a little on the bed, chewing gum and smiling. Her eyes sparkle playfully: They are not just watching, they are watching Rose, who goes to her bed to get a bottle of water. Park drinks while watching the girl who is watching her.

She returns to Jennie's bed in the same silence. She lies down under the covers and takes Jennie under her arm. The brown-haired girl gives in, but lies not sideways, but on her stomach. She hovers over Rose and begins to examine her face.

It's funny, but Jennie seems even more beautiful in the morning, and even with her painful eyes. Rose is also looking at her. This is the first time she doesn't feel uncomfortable from such close eye contact. From Jennie's eyes studying her face, but in a different way. Kim's gaze is not exactly studying — it is rather considering. She's just looking at Rose like she's admiring. She does the same thing that Rose herself does.

Jennie bends down and lightly touches her lips with her lips. A kiss that, apparently, was supposed to be gentle or something, immediately turns into a quick and deep one. Rose sighs loudly, pulling away. Jennie throws her leg over the girl, and then lays her whole body on top of her. The blonde is breathing heavily, watching the clouded eyes opposite. And when she looks down at the girl's slightly open mouth, her body seems to be filled with something foreign that wants to break out. It's like she's bursting from the inside out with the desire to take this girl. To kiss, to touch... She wants to eat Jennie. God, this is so weird. But the feeling that kissing, and even sex, is not enough. The body demands something more. Something that Rose can't take. All she can do is kiss greedily, touch impatiently, run her fingers over her back, cling without fear of causing pain. Rose's nails dig into Jennie's soft skin, and Jennie whines and squirms on it even more, enjoying, demanding more.

There's a knock on the door. "Wake up" — Seokjin announces. The girls do not interrupt the kiss for a second. Soon, a man's loud scream is heard from the hallway: "Get ready for breakfast. You have ten minutes." He will scream like that sometimes, reminding you of the time. And after a while he will knock again, but he will look into the room to make sure that everyone is up. Rose pulls away from Jennie, panting, and Jennie falls on her pillow with her forehead, breathing heavily and loudly in her ear.

-You're going to get sick.- Jennie says brokenly.- Damn, will you come back after breakfast? Are your parents coming to see you?

-No.- Rose kisses her neck.- I'll be back.

-Today is a free day, so... We'll figure out what to do.

Rose smiles. She stops smiling, realizing that Yerim will arrive in the afternoon, and Jennie will have to say something. Where can she go for a few hours? Not that she had to report, but Jennie wasn't going anywhere, and that question could be asked. There is nothing special about this issue. Like... "Where are you going?" and that's it. It is unlikely that you can say: "I have to go" or: "none of your business." None of these answers will work.

-After lunch, I'll just leave. Yerim's coming.- The blonde says quickly and freezes, listening to Jennie. She doesn't see her, who is still lying with her forehead buried in the pillow. She didn't even lose her breath. The same steady breathing, but a little more calm.