-What's wrong here?- Jennie clarifies, staring at the girl intently.- Maybe someone said something like that, but I assure you, no one here offends you.

-I was very angry with Sana. I admit, Jennie, I wanted to hurt her, but... when I fell and she fell... you could hear everyone whispering that I did it on purpose. You know, I think that thoughts somehow come true. Maybe they're right, because I wanted to hurt her, and then I fell on her.

-No one thinks so.- Jennie says, understanding what she's talking about. It's just a joke. She once joked about it herself.

-I don't seem to you like the others you're friends with, but there's just something going on around me. I really wish it hadn't happened, that everything had been different. Would you have been friends with me then, or even...

Jennie frowns, waiting for the sequel... It bothers her a little that she thinks of it herself.

-You might like me. You like Rose, but she's evil. She's hurting. I'm not hurting anyone. It's just that bad things are happening to me. That's why I look like this in your eyes: they tell you. I believe that you don't believe in it, that you can understand everything yourself. You'll understand, and everything can work out.

Jennie sighs heavily. She can say whatever she thinks, but she won't do it. She doesn't want to enter into a discussion with her, or argue with her, much less agree. Maybe Eunchae is right, and the circumstances and actions of other people make her so strange. But that doesn't change the fact that Eunchae is eccentric and imagines something. It's a little scary. And anyway... any reasonable person would understand how he differs from someone else. Eunchae clearly doesn't understand the difference between her and Rose. This is absurd.

-Thank you for sharing your story with me. But I didn't think anything bad about you without it. I think you should put all this in the past. There are bad people, but you can meet those who won't do that.

-I've already met this person.- Eunchae smiles, and Jennie refrains from commenting again.

The door suddenly swings open, and Rose doesn't even just enter the room, but rather bursts in.

-What the fuck?- The first thing the girl says, quickly closing the distance with Eunchae.- Get out of here. Quickly!- She shouts, and Jennie jumps to her feet. Rose bis clearly not in the mood, and that's an understatement. It's better for Eunchae to get out of here and quickly, but she continues to sit, and her gaze seems too calm for the person being shouted at.

-Eunchae, please.- Jennie asks with a look.

-Not "please", but get out of here. Have you been with her all this time? Here?

-We talked. I had to tell Jennie something. That's what friends do. Don't shout, we all know what you're like here.

-Get out.- Roseanne takes a step towards her, but Jennie quickly stands up, blocking her way.

-Rosie, calm down, she's already leaving.- Kim hugs the blonde, hugging her tightly.- Don't shout.

-Yes, Rose, otherwise everyone will hear and find out what you are like.

-Oh, get out of here already.- Rose adds more quietly, following the girl with her eyes.- What the hell?- She says loudly to Jennie as the door closes behind Eunchae.- I can't, I'm shaking all over! Where are the pills?

-Calm down.- Jennie answers softly, at least she's trying. She needs to control herself so as not to provoke an already nervous girl even more.- I have an idea.

-Jennie, I told you not to leave them in the room.- Rose notices the pills lying on the bedside table.- What the fuck are they doing here again? You leave my pills in a prominent place, but you hide your joints.- She hisses.