chapter 13

Hey bitches! Welcome back to more craziness of LOAN-SEN COLLEGE. The college where lies drama and unlimited gossip . The bitch is back to destroy all your secrets to the public. Starting off with a good come back, did you know that Sara Smith had a marvelous threesome with William Santo and David Brighton.? Well now you know . Follow @LOAN-SEN GOSSIP.
Xoxo 💋

Laria

Oh fuck no . The bitch is back . We're sitting at our table and everyone is looking at their phones and gasping at the new tea. I spot William coming towards us and everyone turns to look at him , but we're used to William appearing in LOAN-SEN Gossip . He's the one who I'm not worried about , I'm worried about Sara , the poor thing . The worst part is her mom teaches at our college. All of us in our group obviously appeared in this shitty page.

She/ he has been gone for a long time and now that it's back . People are gonna cry , suffer and some might gain popularity.

"Did you guys see it?" William asks smiling as he sits down . Of course he doesn't care.

"Yeah , I can't believe it made its come back with you."

"Well you know I've always got the juice." He says pridefully shrugging.

"How did you get David to agree to a threesome with his girlfriend.?"

"You know I never reveal my secrets."

I know it's shocking how we're not asking if it's true , but this bitch never lies . I don't know how it gets gossip but it can be very dangerous. I don't know if it's a she or a he , so don't mind me calling them it.

"Guys , whoever has serious secrets here which we all do , we need to be careful."Pip says nervously.

"Hmm, I still remember her last goodbye was a link to Molly's sex tape . Good thing she's gone. " Jess says almost laughing.

Yep that's how crazy this person is. They post everything they come across , you can even wake up one morning to find that you're a certified meme.   But good thing is no other school is allowed to follow them because we follow by inserting our school's WiFi password , although they don't work together meaning they're safe from the principal.

We talk for some time until it's time to go to our respective classes.

.....

"You've been looking at your phone ."

I look down at Danton and roll my eyes.

"I can't be on my phone now?"

"Not when I'm just laying down, bored ."

"Well sit up then."

He sighs sitting up kissing my boobs and I continue looking at my pictures. He looks at my phone and I turn to him to find a huge smile on his face.

"You're so obsessed with yourself you know that?"

"Yeah , I know. "

I look at him and he's looking at my phone.

"Danton ?"

"MMM?"

"We need to be safe from now on. I don't want anyone to ever find out about us ."

"Am I that embarassing to you?" He asks in a hurt tone and I shake my head giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Of course not. You know the page is back right.?"

"Oh yeah , I forgot about that. You're right , the last thing I want is my dad to be listening to students saying stuff about him because of me. "

"See , we really need to be extra careful, I mean for all I know the person might be here right now."

"Don't say that ." Danton says with an exaggerated scared tone and we laugh. I don't like how he makes me feel . Lightweight, soft and free like a cloud , it's even crazy that you can't feel a cloud . That's how I feel , free and over the sky. I hate how he makes me smile and laugh . Making everything go away . He's good in showing emotions and he's also good in bed . I don't want to admit it but I'm starting to feel lucky to be the one here with him.

....

READY TO EXPERIENCE EVERYDAY GOSSIP ON "HER BET" ....😈