chapter 11

Danton

"I can't believe you went and popped the balloon and-"

"Please Barry , I'm in no mood for someone to judge me right now."

"Maybe she went to buy food or something."

"Oh please Barry , she ran away . I know it. She even had her helper talk in her place because she didn't want to face me. Even after I called her , she answered the first time , but after she knew it was me she never answered. "

"But you said she told you she liked you."

"Well, she didn't really tell me , she just nodded her head."

"And you believed her?"

"Ok dude , have you ever been tempted physically, no I don't think so . So please don't right now ."

"You can-"

Barry stops talking and I see Meera approaching us. She's been spending time with her best friend who's in another school .

"Hi guys."

"Hi. How have you been." I ask eating my chocolate cookies.

"Really good . Tiana and I had a good time the past week she's been here. Sad that we'll be occupied with work. What's been going on with you two ?"

She asks and I look at Barry who's already looking at me.

"Well, you know us . What can we do other than study."

"Ugh, I heard you're tutoring Laria, I'm sorry you have to go through that."

"Oh , he's through it." Barry says and I look at him. I see Laria walking to the bathrooms and I decide to follow her.

"Uh , I'll be back . " I stand up and run up to her.

"Laria. Laria , I'm calling you."

Laria stops and looks around but there's not a lot of people. She gets in a classroom and I follow her in.

"What's with you calling me like that?"

"I'm not sure why you're angry , I'm suppose to be the upset one. Why have you been ignoring me? "

"Don't you get it , I don't like you...."

Ouch ! Kinda expected that to be honest .

"Then why did you lie?"

"I never lied to you Danton . I nodded , I didn't say anything. I could've been nodding to tell you to shut up or something, not that I like you?"

"So what happened meant nothing?"

"Of course it meant nothing Danton , I only had sex with you to give you the pleasure of a first time to be with a girl you like , you should be greatful."

"I don't think it's relevant to say I like you , at least not anymore. What you did was completely selfish. You can't just take away my balloon and walk away like it's nothing."

"But you liked it , didn't you?"

"That's not the point."

"Ok , I was attracted to you , that's why I had sex with you, but it doesn't mean I like you. My body just likes yours , I would put it that way."

"So you only like my body?"

I feel sad but a little happy . I'm becoming a crazy person I swear.

"Yeah, but it was a one time thing . I don't do someone more than once , so if I were you I would just move on. And no one must know about what happened. "

She leaves before I could say something and I sigh sitting on the table. I can't believe I just lost my virginity like that . But I don't regret it because it was really good. I shake my head to escape the thoughts I'm thinking about now. Wow , I didn't know I was this mature.

....

Laria

I walk back to our table , trying to act normal . I've been ignoring for two good days. The way he just approached me , I just wanted to push him against the wall and do thi-. No no Laria, focus. Shit , I've never thought about a guy I've slept with for a second time. Even remembering our night , I get really wet . I like how he was calm talking to me though , he didn't cry or shout.

"You look flushed ."

"Probably took a good shit." William says and they all laugh as I roll my eyes sitting down. I open my Lady Dior bag that I got as a reward . I take out a sanitizer and sanitize my hands.

"Can I have too." Pip asks and I give it to her with a smile. I really love Pip , especially after what she did for me the day I had sex with that dork. She told me that she didn't want to listen to everything, so she told Jess to go downstairs with her after hearing my moan , that's still embarassing but as long as they didn't hear Danton. Pip is an innocent person to be honest, well in some cases at least. Although Jess isn't thrilled about the fact that they didn't listen to everything. I smile everytime I think about how , I'm the first girl to hear him moan like that.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Cole asks and I ignore him by giving him a middle finger , but he also brings it back to me. Bitch.