chapter 10

Laria

"Are you ready ." I ask as he nods like a baby.

I go up and little and take in half of his dick and it already feels like paradise.

"Fuck..." I really tried to keep in my moan but I just couldn't, he already feels so good. I push him all the way in and we both let out moans that feel up the room with even more pressure. I stay like that to adjust to him . Never have I thought I'd ever had to adjust to a guy's dick. This is starting to become a bit scary for me.

I look at him as I start moving slowly. His face looks so good with a hint of pleasure on it. His hands sink in my hips as I start moving faster . Our moans , groans and heavy breaths fill the room as my hips swirl and grind down on him. Have I mentioned how I like the pleasure displayed on his face. I take his hands  and place them on my chest and he smiles a bit , or should I say tries to smile. I'm sure he has mixed emotions right now , but I'm not complaining.

I place my hands on his stomach , lifting myself up and down. I start going forward and backward, and eventually I hit my g-spot. I smirk as I move oh the direction again and again , making sure that every rock of my hips is the perfect rhythm . I can't lie , but I'm losing my mind.

"Move your hips with me." I manage to say between moans and he snaps his hips up as I come down and he keeps moving his hips faster and deeper as I come down to him each down , and the rhythm makes very sexy sounds of our bodies coming together. I hold his hands on my breasts and squeeze them. He looks surprised that he's actually touching boobs.

My head falls back as he moves faster, and squeezing faster and harder. I don't know if he knows he's being a little rough with the way he's moving, but I know I love it . Still rocking my hips against his thrusts , the satisfying sounds of slapping skin echoes around the room.

I don't feel great knowing they're probably listening, but they're welcome. The bolt of pleasure crashes into me hard and unexpected as Danton moans , I feel his juices filling me and I collapse on his chest . We stay like that for a hot minute.

I get off him and walk to the table, acting like I'm not limping. I clean myself and take the tissue to clean him too. He looks at me while cleaning himself. He's sweating, we both are.

"Let's lie down." I say as I realise he's sleepy. I hope he's gonna wake up before tomorrow, he has school. We both do.

"I'll set an alarm." He says as he sets an alarm on his phone . I slowly run my hands in his hair as his eyes close . I wait for a while before making sure he's dead asleep . I slowly get out of bed and wear something comfy . I look at his sleeping body. His bottom part from his hips is covered so I leave.

.....

I walk downstairs and find them drinking cold water. They look...stale.

"Hi." I say awkwardly and they turn to look at me.

"Hi . " They say to me and I smile.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say and they nod.

"Winter , tell the boy to leave when he wakes up. Tell him I'm gone. And also tell him that he should never come back , tell him the reason if he asks."

Winter nods and Pip , Jess and I leave the house . I need some air.

....

I feel bad 😞
Xoxo 💋