chapter 9

Danton

I feel like a different person, I don't feel like the guy I was . Like right now , even though she hadn't looked or said anything to me ever since I arrived here. It got me thinking about stuff, like maybe she didn't like the kiss . Maybe it was too much for her.

"What are you thinking about?"

Wow, at least she still has a tongue.

"Uh, nothing just you."  I say with crossed fingers. I don't want her to think that I'm overstepping or something. She looks at me , and her phone gets a message. She looks at it and sighs.

"Are you ok?" I ask and she nods smiling.

"It's just a group thing. I know you've got thoughts on why I was the way I was today until a few seconds ago."

She says and I look away feeling a bit shy. Gosh I'm so embarassing . She stands up and gives me her hand to stand up. She goes to lock the door and looks at me with those eyes.

"Do you like me?"

.....

Laria

I knew it was over the minute I asked him that question. Especially from the way he's looking at me , the way he's smiling shyly. Pip and Jess are going to be here soon , so might as well start getting into it.

I can't believe I'm about to have sex with the guy I've laughed at for years , but at least it's all going to be over , even our tutoring. I've already talked to my mom about it and the new one is starting tomorrow.

"Yeah, I-I like you." I look at him before kissing him. I wrap his hands around my waist as I deepen the kiss. His lips always drive me crazy when they get a chance to come in contact with mine. I walk us to my bed and Danton sits down looking at the bed.

"I want you to prove how much you like me." I say and look at him. Gosh , his whole face is red. I look at him as he's taking off his hoodie. We take off our clothes looking at each other and I can tell he's a bit shy taking his pants off.

"Get on the bed and lie down."

He looks at me before nodding and getting on the bed fully and lies down. He sits up and gives me a look. A desperate look.

"Do you like me?" He asks and I just look at him , knowing how he is , he wants an answer. I nod and tell him to lie down. I get on top of him and start kissing him . He roams his hands on my back and I feel something rush in me , but I try to ignore it. I start kissing my way down and i look at him before unzipping his jeans. I like the fact that he doesn't wear tight clothes. He holds my hand stopping me.

"It's -it's my first s-"

"Shh, just let me take care of you. Alright?" He smiles nodding and I take off his jeans. I look at the bulge staring at me through his boxers and I feel my lips dry up and my pussy getting wetter than it already was. I run my hand over his hard rock dick and I feel hotter and hotter than I've ever felt. I don't know why but I feel like this is going to be great just by how tense he is.

"P-please ." He whimpered, holding my hand over his erection. It was ready for me , his whole body is.

"Please what?." I ask teasing him.

"Please, I need you. I can't control this anymore. I have been for over a weak , but I can't, I just can't."

He says desperately and I smirk as I take his boxers off and goddamn. I look at the obviously not expected huge dick infront of me . The way it just sprung out from those boxers , the veins , the pre-cum. I never thought I'd ever see his partner in crime , because I used to never even talk to him. I take off my bra and he looks away from me.

"Open your eyes and look at me . Or you don't want me , is that it?" I wouldn't normally tell them to look at me , they always do , but I don't know what's so different about Danton. He looks at me shaking his head as he looks at my boobs. I love my boobs a lot , I like their shape and the way they're so soft. And their shape makes me feel so hot . I hope he knows he's gonna be a man tonight.

....

Next chapter 😈😉