chapter 6

Danton

"Are you hungry?"

I look up from the text book with a confused expression.

"Why , are you done doing the equations ?"

She looks at me and shakes her head innocently.

"I'm just really hungry . I can call Winter right now if you want."

"Uh yeah if that's what you want." I say going back to reading.

"Thanks." She says and I feel something light and soft touching my hand and I suddenly feel my hairs going up , like goosebumps. I look at it to see her hand on mine and I look up at her. She's smiling and suddenly her hand caresses mine. I stand up quickly and look at her and I'm sure I look scared... because I am.

"Where's the bathroom?" She points to a door slowly, she's confused I can tell. I don't blame her though. I quickly go in the bathroom and close the door and sigh. I walk to the big mirror.

What just happened. I look in the mirror and I'm sweating as hell. I keep looking at the mirror and breathing hard. Don't blame me for I've never been in contact like that. It's only been with my friends, but they're my friends . And I also don't feel like this . All wet from body water .

"But why would she do that. Even yesterday she gave me this look that I can't possibly comprehend. I need to pee. I look for the toilet and walk to it. I feel myself and gasp , no . This isn't real. I look around and I see her...stuff.

I really need to pee but I don't want to start what I can't finish. I fist my hand not knowing what to do . I uncontrollably frisk my hand on...me . It feels-

"Danton!"  Shit , what am I doing. I walk to the basin and wash my hands. I prepare myself before going out. 

"Are you ok?" She asks and I nod . I start packing my bag . At this point I just want to be anywhere but here.

"Where are you going? We're not done yet.."

"I ha-ave to leave early t-today. Bye " I run out not waiting for her to say anything.

.....

Laria

Yes ! Yes . I hope I had an effect on him. Finally, but that didn't take a lot. But I know why , he's never been touched. I don't know why this fact bothers me a little. I start to think about when I touched his hand , right now I'm actually not smiling. I'm shocked, I felt like when someone poured warm water on me on a cold day. Chills , that's what I felt . I was scared in the moment, but I'm sure it was just because he has a bit of hair. But his fingers , damn . The length , veins and the watch. Shit , what going on.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my thoughts. Ugh, who is it now, gotta be Winter.

"Come in."

"Ma'am, your mother is here." 

I sit up and look at Winter. I run past her and go downstairs .

"Darling, come here."

I run to hug my mom in her open arms.

"Are you ok dear." I nod hugging her tighter . I missed my mom so much . She's the only person that I trust and can talk to her about anything without feeling judged , except for this one with Danton . I don't think I would want her to know.

"Mom , you're here! I thought you wouldn't be here until months pass by." I say my mom kissing my forehead.

"Well , I've decided that I should work from home and spend time with you. The hospital is going great enough for me to work from home."

I help her out with her bags. My mom is the owner of Medic Private Hospital. She's also a surgeon working there. She's a very strong independent woman . She inspires my inner femininity. Not the sleeping around and not studying parts though. Just the respective parts. Where I get to make my decisions, not feel intimidated by people my age , speaking my opinion openly . I could go on.

I love her alot. She's a whole definition of men are only important for reproduction not your life . I'm talking about my dad of course.

....

Danton

"Danton are you ok.?" I look up from my plate and nod at my mom.

"I'm fine mom." I say eating my food

"How is tutoring with miss Storm going.?" I choke on my water. Gosh , even the mention of her makes my oesophagus to not function.

"Danton!" My dad shouts a bit causing me to trap out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry , yeah it's well."

"I'm glad you could help. But I hope you're also doing your studying."

"Yeah dad , I have my own schedule."

"I was thinking of creating an event at school."

"What kind of event?"

"I don't know , like a socially friendly event. Where you guys clean your school , help cleaners with their job. I want us to stay in a clean environment. What do you guys think?."

My dad asks but we keep quite . My mom rolls her eyes and I chuckle.

"Oh for God's sake. Can't you talk about anything else Daniel. ?"

"Like what ?"

"I don't know , ask Danton if he has a girlfriend."

"Mom !"

"Really Gen , that's what's important."

"Ok ok everyone, don't attack me. I'm just really worried about my baby here. You have to grow up Dan, you can't always be with your friends. Be outgoing a bit. "

"Why are you influencing him ?"

"I'm not Dani , I just don't think it's healthy for him. Is there a girl you like son."

They both look at me and I shake my head. I suddenly think about her hand , no no no.

"See , let's eat now . " My dad says and they continue eating. While I'm here , still thinking about her. This isn't healthy at all .