chapter 8

Danton

I sit down and open my bag taking out my books. Laria is still in the bathroom . I don't know why I feel uncomfortable with the door open. It feels like someone is watching me. Laria gets out and I look away from her immediately. I don't want to look at her anymore, especially if she's wearing a short dress like that.

"Are you ok.?"

I nod opening the textbook.

"Well then , let's start."

We revise for a while and start on new topics. Her mom comes to check us every ten minutes. She either brings fruits or water.

"I'm so tired." Laria says laying on her arms. Before I say anything, her mom comes in with snacks.

"Hi, I thought you guys might want some chips." I look at Laria but she's still laying on her arms.

"Uh, thank you miss Storm." I say taking the chips and she just stands there . I look at my books and she leaves. Immediately after, Laria gets up rolling her eyes. Damn those eyes, it feels like I'm staring at the sky , with no clouds , no sun out. They're so beau-

"Are you listening?" Laria says interrupting my thoughts , my bad thoughts. This isn't healthy, I don't think I'm supposed to be thinking about someone all day , morning, and all... night.

"Danton!"

"Huh? I'm sorry. I was just wondering about this... exercise."

"If you're tired you can rest."

I don't know how she manages to keep her voice so soft . It's like a beautiful scenery melody. Her lips , those full, lush , pink lips. I need serious help.

"Danton, if you want the snacks you can just say so, I know you're probably tired. Today was boring at school." She says giggling and I smile. I can't help it.

I look at Laria who's smiling at me. Now I'm just vulnerable to her presence . She suddenly touches my hand and my automatically my whole body goes stiff , and some parts...stiffer. I stand and quickly try to run to the bathroom but she stands up blocking my way .

.....

Laria

I look in his eyes and walk closer to him. I've realised that everytime I interact with him physically he always runs away. Not this time. I have to be quick before my mom comes again for the thousand time.

I look in his eyes and I see them looking at my lips. I slowly run my hand up his arms to his neck, did he have to wear a hoodie. I can tell he's intense by the way he's in need of air.

I look at his lips and I look up at him to find him already looking.

"May I ?" I ask politely and like a good boy he is . He nods with no hesitation. I smile as I slowly collide our lips . I know I have to take control as he's probably clueless. So without delay , I start kissing him with more need and I push him against the table, bad thing he's way taller than me. He kisses me back and because of our desperate lips , the kiss is sloppy and wet.

I let my hand roam around his thigh , but it's slowly going up until it gets where I want it to be but I'm not holding.

"When are you going to let me handle this ?" I ask him between our kiss and my hand is roaming around his area and I pull away from him and go sit on my bed . A few seconds later my dear mother comes to check on me.

"I hope you guys are doing well." My mom says holding juices in her hands.

"Yeah, Danton was just going." I say looking at him and he looks paralyzed. He looks at me before packing his bag. I take the juice from my mom and try to cool myself down. This kiss didn't involve any tongue but it still made me...wet. I can't believe I got wet from kissing such a boy. I don't like it , I don't like what's happening to my body everytime he looks at me like that. That kiss was...marvelous. I didn't know he knew how to go with the flow kind of kiss. A kiss where you just do whatever comes to your mind , that was the type of kiss we just had. I have about four days left and I think he's already down for me. And I'm always down too.

"Uh , good day miss Storm." Danton says leaving and I sigh of relief. It felt like I couldn't breathe with him in the same room as me. My heart was racing and I don't even know why.

....
Next day

"Laria , are you getting there?" I look at Jess . Jess always likes to spike things a little.

"Yeah Jess." I say going back to watching Insta reels.

"Laria, we have to talk . As a group." I look at everyone and turn off my phone.

"Sure , what's up.?"

"We want proof."

I look at William confused. What are they talking about.

"I don't understand?"

"I'm gonna get to the point. I know you never cheat Laria, but on this one we're gonna need proof that you smashed the guy. It's nothing much , just take a video and send." Cole says and I look at everyone shocked . I expected this from Cole , but all of them?

"Are you guys agreeing with all this?" I ask and they all nod. I look at Pip and she looks down, even she thinks so . I scoff looking at Cole.

"Nice try Cole . There's no way in hell I'm making a sex tape with the principal 's son. I won't risk it. But since you guys want proof. I'll call one or two of you to my house the day we're gonna have sex. Pip and Jess. You guys are going to stay outside my room and if that's not proof enough for you then suck it up. Are we clear."

They all look at each other and they agree with my plan .

"Good." I say and the bell rings and we all go to our classes.

I walk with Pip and I look at her.

"Are you ok?"

"No Laria I'm not. How could I be when I'm about to witness you have sex."

"You're not going to watch , you'll just wait until we're done. I'm not that stupid, I won't let anyone watch me have sex with a virgin, after what I'm going to do to the poor guy, the least I could do is respect his privacy."

"Why are so confident that he'll sleep with you ?"

"Because we already shared a hot kiss yesterday and everytime I'm close to him , he loses himself. "

"You kissed him!"

"Shh! keep it down . Don't tell anyone."

She nods and we laugh gossiping about other things.