Author's Note

Hello!

Just a little update from your resurrected writer. It's been a while, at kahit na my internship has officially ended, I'm still tied up with a few tasks before fully returning here. The good news is, I'm not as busy as I was during my internship, so there's less on my plate. The only thing keeping me from fully diving back into writing is completing my partial requirements book and putting the finishing touches on my portfolio. But don't worry, kaunting tasks and errands na man lang iyon for my course. I'll officially be back here once I've finished all my requirements, but in the meantime, I'm slowly making my comeback, and I'm already starting to write a few chapters.

Speaking of chapters, I want to let you know that we'll be switching back to Heaven's point of view in the upcoming chapters. Ngayon pa lang sasabihin ko na kaagad na this shift in perspective will add a new layer of excitement and challenges sa story. Excitement because, sabihin na lang natin na, things are about to get spicier and more dramatic. At the same time, mayroon din challenges because writing in a Filipino language and capturing Heaven's perspective accurately will require careful attention and effort on my part. I just hope mae-enjoy ninyo ang mga upcoming chapters and that they live up to your expectations. My only wish is that you are prepared for the thrilling twists and turns that await you in the next chapters. Halata na excited din ako, yes!

Bago ko makalimutan, I just wanted to take this moment to express my sincere gratitude sa lahat ng aking amazing readers who patiently waited for my return and continued reading LP kahit na I was MIA. And to those new readers who just found out about LP and joined the waiting game, thank you so much as well! Your patience and support mean the world to me. Totoo ito, walang halong kaplastikan, eme. Haha! To everyone who has been commenting, upvoting, reaching out to me, and telling their friends about LP, I cannot thank you enough. Kilala niyo na kung sino kayo—basta kayo. I'm happy that my absence didn't deter you from enjoying the story. Now that I'm back, I promise to give it my all and deliver the upcoming chapters that you've been eagerly waiting for.

That's all for now. I'll see you soon with a new chapter and more updates on my progress. Announcements and other updates will be shared on my conversation board and X account (@juanainhues), so make sure to keep an eye out for any new information.

Thank you, everyone!