FIFTEEN

•••

•••

There was something about Freya that pulled Bellamy in. He didn't know what it was, but he found himself undeniably drawn to the small timid girl that laid in his arms. He found himself counting her freckles that darted over her nose, to rubbing his finger over her high cheekbones, and watching her chest rise with each breath she took in.

" That's definitely not creepy " The morning voice of Freya spoke from her spot with her head snuggled in the crook of Bellamy's neck.

" What? " Bellamy asked, a small smile tugging at the end of his lips as her eyes opened to stare up at him

" You're staring at me " She mumbled. Shifting in her spot, Freya turned so she was lying on her back and pulling the blanket over her bare skin.

" Its hard not to " Bellamy smirked, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. A small smile tugged at Freya's lips as she sat on on her elbows to look at Bellamy a little closer.

" You need to cut your hair " She said, grabbing a strand of his curly black hair to twist it in her fingers. Bellamy rolled over the side of the bed before turning back with her meds in his hands, making her smile.

With a kiss to his lips, Bellamy watched as Freya sat up in the bed and planted her feet on the dirt floor. Reaching down for a shirt Freya came back up with Bellamy's light brown one before tugging it on.

Standing Freya lifted her hands over her head with a small groan that let her head fall back on her shoulders, the shirt ridding up to show the outline of her bottom to Bellamy.

After her stretch, Freya grabbed a single med from each bottle, frowning when she noticed how low she was beginning to become. Pushing her thoughts to the side she dry swallowed the meds, placing the bottles on the floor on Bellamy's side once again.

Standing up she giggled when Bellamy's hands wrapped around her hips, tugging her back onto his lap. Turning she straddled his waist, running her hands over his bare chest " Your warm " She hummed before leaning down to rest her cheek on his bare chest

" And your cold " Bellamy frowned as he wrapped his arms around her body to hold her closer. The couple stayed in that position as the tent fell into a deep silence, Bellamy's heartbeat thumping in Freya's ear.

" Bellamy! " The tent door was pulled open as a delinquent rushed in making the two sit up in the bed. " Bellamy, get out here " He said again before rushing out the tent once more.

Bellamy and Freya shared a weary glance before they jumped out the bed, with Bellamy throwing on a pair of pants and Freya pulling her hair back from her face; only wearing Bellamy's shirt.

" there " Jones pointed to the sky in which all the delinquents were looking at. A large ball of fire was soaring through the sky at a rapid pace. " They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass. " Jones shouted earning cheers from everyone