FIVE

•••

•••

Waking up on the hard floor, a small groan left Freya's throat. The cold wind blowing over her bare leg that hung out the blanket. Warm masculine arms wrapped tightly around her waist protectively. Every fiber in her body burned with any movement she made.

The feeling of Bellamy's warm breath on the back of her neck sent some memories from the previous night to fan her mind. Despite her aching muscles, Freya grabbed a shirt while sitting up to allow Bellamy's arms to fall off her. Once the shirt was over her head, she slowly stood up from the ground.

Finding her shorts somewhere in the room, she pulled them up before climbing down the dropship. The sun hit her in the face making her wince and hold a hand up in hopes to block the brightness now. With a small curse she began to make her way to her peers, with her hand dropping to her side.

" Morning Queen " Cole sneered when he passed her with her childhood nickname sticking around.

" Go fall on a log Cole " Freya gave a lousy comeback with her tiredness. The boy snickered before walking off to grab some logs. Murphy smirked when he didn't see Bellamy beside her and took his advance

" Hey Freya. Haven't seen much of you lately " Murphy smirked while matching her steps with his own. The girl groaned at the extra company of one of her old friends.

" For a reason Murphy " She gritted through her teeth " Now if you don't mind, id like to be alone right now " She said before quickening her pace to escape Murphy

" I didn't mean it, Freya " Murphy called out to her

" Sure you didn't murphy " Freya called back over her shoulder. Letting out a sigh she made her way to the fire where some rations were sitting. God, she hoped Clarke and them made it to mount weathers.

Tossing the rations back into the pot they were in, she began to make her trudge to the forest. The overwhelming feeling of about one hundred people surrounding her causing her head to spin. The need to be alone overpowering her feet to move on their own accord.

Some part of her felt bad for leaving Bellamy without telling him, or waking him up. The other part didn't care about it as she had somehow convinced herself it was a one time thing. She couldn't see Bellamy as the type to do things twice or more. To Freya he was just the Ark playboy.

Freya's thoughts were interrupted when she nearly tripped over a fallen branch. Cursing she looked at the branch and kicked it away from her path. It flew into a bush where it rolled down a small hill till it was stopped by a boot. Freya slowly trailed her eyes up the mysterious boot, up the black trousers, stopping at the black worn out shirt.

looking up completely at the face Freya took a staggering step back from her spot, suddenly feeling too close. The black paint on his face covering his honey color skin, and long black hair falling over his shoulders. The hateful yet daring look in his green eyes staring at her with such intensity it sent shivers down her spine.