ELEVEN

•••

•••

" it's all clear. Is anybody out here? Jones? " Bellamy called as the trio walked through the forest once again.

" We're here," Jones called as he and the rest walked up to them

" Lost you in the stew, Where'd you go? " Bellamy asked. Freya scrunched her nose up at his choice of wording for the fog.

" Made it to a cave down there," Jones pointed behind him where he and the others came from.

" What the hell was that? " Bellamy asked, glancing back at Freya, who shrugged in answer

" I don't know," Jones replied, shrugging his shoulders. Freya moved her eyes over the group, looking for any visual injuries that needed to be attended to. Her eyebrows furrowing at the clear missing member of the group

" Wait, where's atom? " Charlotte seemed to wonder the same things

" Everyone split up, we don't stop till we find him," Freya demanded before turning around to backtrack their steps. She pulled her bow to her hand, each step slow, letting her study the ground around her for footprints.

It wasn't lung till a loud earpiercing scream was heard weaving through the trees. Without a second thought, Freya took off towards the sound with quick steps and fast taken breaths. Jumping over a log, Freya nearly stumbled into charlotte, who was standing there looking traumatizing in front of her

Freya looked at what Charlotte was staring at, a small gasp leaving her throat. Moving around Charlotte, she put her bow away and moved towards atom, who mumbled to himself.

" Son of a bitch, atom " Freya turned to Bellamy with tears in her eyes. He looked at her with pain in his own eyes before moving over to look at atom once again. His brunt and blistered skin red and sizzling on his tense skin, his eyes clouded by a white gloss as he stared ahead at nothing.

" Acid fog " Freya mumbled at the realization

" Kill me. Kill me. Kill....me " Atom mumbled became louder. Freya placed a hand over her mouth as her eyes met Bellamys. Behind Charlotte, three figures slowly came to a stop behind the small girl; Finn, wells, and Clarke.

Charlotte took a step forward to Bellamy, who hand removed his eyes from Atoms body. Freya watched as Charlotte placed the knife that Bellamy gave her back into his hand, attracting his eyes to hers

" Don't be afraid," Charlotte said

" Get back to camp, all of you," Freya said, shoving Charlotte towards Clarke, who shared a look with Freya. The two girls shared an equal concern for bellamy as he stared at Atoms blistered body.

Turning, the others left, leaving Freya and Bellamy with Atom, who kept mumbling, " I can't.....breath," Bellamy squatted down with the knife balancing in his hand. " Kill... me. Bell...a...my... pl...ea..se "