sixteen

The boys had already gathered up inside, already getting themselves breakfast. I walked forward, grabbing myself just a fruit salad and walking to a table, sitting down.

"Hello Waterlily," Newt said, sitting down next to me. "Sleep well?" he asked, smiling.

I glared at him, making him realise my answer is clearly a no.

"Right," he said taking a gulp. "Was it better on a lower hammock?" he asked calmer, looking at my half-empty bowl in front of me.

I looked at him, remembering that I slept on his hammock. "Yeah, thanks..." I smiled, before looking down at my food.

I didn't feel quite hungry, I just wanted the headache to go away.

"Please kill me and put me out of this pain," I mumbled, placing my hand on my head.

Newt gave a chuckle, putting his food down. "Come with me," he said, looking around at the others, who were all busy eating. Confused I looked as his dark brown eyes returned to me. "Well, come on Waterlily!"

He jumped up, unintentionally grabbing my hand, and pulling me along with him. We rushed out the hut and towards the empty med bay, where he dragged me into a room and closed the door. He made me sit down on the med bed and started scanning through the racks.

"What are you doing blondie?" I asked with a light chuckle, merely seconds before I felt my terrible headache return. I threw my hand of to my head, feeling the pain shoot in.

Newt looked at me, hearing me complain of the pain. He pulled a bottle off the rack and walked to me, continuously looking at the door, making sure no one saw or heard us.

"Here," he whispered, pulling my hand down and throwing a pill in my hand. "It'll help..." he said, quickly placing the bottle back.

I looked down at the white pill, before up at him. "Jeff gave me one of these when I had a headache-"

"It's pain killers," Newt interrupted, walking back to me, handing me a jar of water. "Here, drink the pill and you'll feel better soon," he whispered, jamming the bottle into my hand.

I sighed, immediately downing the pill, and taking a sip of water afterwards.

"I can't believe you just stole a pill, for me," I joked, handing him the jar of water. He gave a chuckle, placing the jar back down on a table.

I looked down at him from where I sat, and lightly twirled my fingers into his hair as he stood between my legs.

"I'm not feeling better yet," I pouted, looking down at him.

He laughed, wrapping his hands around my waist. "Give it some time Waterlily. It'll kick in soon," he said, feeling me play with his blond hair.

I looked down at him, locking my eyes on his. I slowly leaned down, and with no hesitation from both sides, our lips crashed.

He slowly crawled on top of me, laying me down on the med bed as we passionately collided lips. He laid on top of me, moving his lips down to my neck. I threw my head back as I lightly felt his teeth on my skin. I giggled, before he let go of my neck, returning his lips to mine, giving me another kiss.

"Your headache gone yet?" he asked with a smirk, helping me sit up.

"Yes- thank you for the help blondie..." I whispered, before giving him one last peck on his lips.

He smiled, before standing up from the chair and standing in between my legs again. "I want us to be a something," he said, placing his hand on my leg.

I sat closer to him. "Something? As in?"

"I want you to be my person. The one person I'd go from the earth to the sun."

"From the earth to the sun?" I asked, giving a giggle.

"And back."

I giggled, before placing my hands on his cheeks. "Something tells me you were the person I'd go to the sun to. I just don't know how you were."

Newt frowned. "Funny, I felt it too," he joked, before making me laugh.

"Well," I said, pulling his lips closer to me. "I'll love to be your person," I whispered, before giving him a kiss.