Chapter Forty Three

"What?" Abdulazeez snapped angrily to the person on the other side of the line with his eyes still closed.

"Mr Davidson has been requesting to see you sir. He insisted is urgent." His secretary informed through the device and that made Abdulazeez to open his eyes then let out a regrettably chuckles.

Yeah one of his biggest client that he had a meeting with but ended up rushing home after receiving that God forsaking letter. Infact the reason he opened also the reason he is sure his secretary forwarded the letter as soon as it's arrival was because they all thought that it could be important.

Maybe someone is suiting them through the shari'a court but no, it maybe not really be that important but it has caused him his marriage.

"Tell him am not vacation..." Abdulazeez murmured sitting on the bed as he removed the phone from his ear, tapping on the speaker then put it beside him.

"You met 5 days ago, plus you cancelled no him the other day I don't think it will be wise to cancel again." The secretary advice calmly.

"Is Hussain in the office...?" He asked cause he can't think of anyone who will handle his affairs better than him.

"Not sure. He hasn't come around here."

Abdulazeez took a deep breath using his hands to cover his face as he bend his head to his fold knees. He has to think and do that fast, someone need to take care of his affairs in the office if not he is sure Abba will be tipped off  and he can't have that, he can't let anyone know that he is distracted with his personal life.

"I will see if I can get through to Abdussamad in the mean time...forward all my schedule for this week to him and see the ones you can reschedule and do that." He order glancing towards the phone but when he didn't  receive an answer he definitely know that there something he disagree with.

Abdulazeez sighed in frustration. "What is it Mansur? Say it already..." He snapped in irritation.

And as if that was what he was waiting for. He started with. "Is just that... Abdussamad is only an associate, I don't think they will appreciate him representing you.."

"Then get Hussain and have him take over if Abdussamad is not enough." He roars angrily over then phone.

And since the message of him being angry has also passed over, Mansur quickly replied with a "Yes Sir."

It took a minute for both of them as Mansur waited for his boss next order while Abdulazeez used the time to calm himself.

"I need my laptop to be delivered to my house. Let Abdussamad drop it so I can talk to him and let me know when you get through to Hussain...." He ordered.

"And Mansur..." That made him to answer with a yes Sir yet again.

Abdulazeez looked at the phone contemplating on his decision but does he have a choice. "Send a letter to the HR for my 2 weeks vacation and have it approved by the end of today."

"I assumed the vacation has started already?" Mansur asked unsure if his boss intention.

"Yes. 4days ago and listen Mansur...Do not call me again unless is about my vacation that is being approved" he warned in a stern tone before he got off the bed not waiting for Mansur's respond.

Abdulazeez head for the bathroom and has a quick shower. This obviously is affecting him more than he thought.

When he came back from hospital, he was so angry that the only thing he could do was sleep, thinking when he is awake, everything will be as it where never there.