Chapter Thirty Four

Layla sighed in exhaustion as she slump to the edge of the bed watching the fight between to grown up girls of 25 years whom just got married.

And for what, they're fighting over which tiara is for who and who chooses which, their friends tried talking to them and when they couldn't reach an agreement, Layla was summoned followed by a nonchalant Salima.

And still, after mediating between them for about 30mins now with none of them heeding to her words, infact it is as if she has instigated them more.

Moments like this she is remainded of she and Shuraim cause he is the only person she doesn't see eye to eye in that house.

And speaking of her siblings, none of them came for the twins wedding as for Umma, she is also attending Shuraim's cousin wedding.

The two brides packed and come back to her house, saying that their house is too busy and of course with their friends.

As for Salima, she has being here since the slumber party, saying she feel nauseated whenever she goes to their house with a constant headache.

Layla excused her poor soul, since she is 2 months pregnant, maybe is just her hormones acting, but even if she wasn't, what can she possibly do about it.

The only good thing about it is that Ammi sent a house help with them and since she has her own that comes morning and evening, the work is bearable coupled with the fact that their meal comes directly from Ammi's house so she doesn't have to cook.

But still her name echo through the entire house every single second for every of their wants and demand including some wardrobe advice and that includes the brides friends too.

To the extend that Layla started wondering what is the work of the stylist and make up artists who are on stand by 24 hours.

And just like any other day, today is not exception as they argue which tiara is for who, cause they're stuck on one, each saying that's the one she chose

The wedding Fatiha is over, and instead of reception, they decided on a big dinner for everyone to attend which is by 5 in the evening.

"Do you see what I mean now." Salima's voice rang from beside Layla which remainded her of her existence in the house.

"You could talk to them you know." Layla suggested tiredly glancing at Salima's direction whom is leaning on the headboard with her phone in her hand.

Salima scoffed unbelievably. "Are you for real. I am too pregnant for that." She murmured raising her phone and not a second later an angry voice shouts through the phone which startled every single soul in the room.

Layla drag Salima's hand coming face to face with a very livid Ammi which made Layla to let go as a small smile grace her lip.

Ammi started shouting over the phone which kept everyone mute and especially the two brides that are at throat of each other moments ago.

At long last, she instructed that once the wedding Fatiha photoshoots is over, everyone should pack and go back to her house.

When the twins tried to argue, her look alone was enough to make them shut up. She apologized to Layla before she turned off the phone as Salima kept it aside with a fulfilling smile on her face.

"See..." She carried proud of her work as Layla search around the room and found literary no one.

"It is as simple as that. We both know if we will speak from today till tomorrow those two idiots will not move an inch." She added nonchalantly.

Layla smile as she attempt to lie down pressing her lips together which Salima was quick to cut her with her words

"Stop hiding that trophy of yours." She teased