089. monster brawl

Ophelia and Nathan lay in bed as they make out, both of their shirts off.

"The door isn't shut." Nathan mumbles against her lips. Ophelia lets out a hum and holds her hand out, flicking it to shut the door. Not hearing it happen, she looks up, growing confused. She tries to shut the door again, but it doesn't work.

Nathan's lips move to her neck as she continues to attempt to shut the door.

"Babe, shut the door." Nathan says, kissing her neck.

"I-- I'm trying. It's not working." Ophelia says.

"What do you mean it's not working?" Nathan asks, pausing his kisses to look towards the door.

"What the hell do you think I mean? I mean it's not working." Ophelia says.

"Okay, okay, chill, snappy." Nathan mutters making Ophelia give him a bitch face.

"I gotta figure this out." Ophelia says, pulling away from the boy. However, her bracelet is apparently caught in his hair which they find out when she pulls her hand away and Nathan's head follows.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow, ow. Bracelet, babe, bracelet. Babe!" Nathan cries in pain.

"Shit." Ophelia whispers, trying to get the bracelet detangled from his hair.

"Ow!" Nathan cries as she tugs on his hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying." Ophelia says. She scoots closer, but it only ends in her accidentally kneeing Nathan in the crotch since his legs are on either side of her. He cries out in pain at the contact. "Oh, my God. I am so sorry." Her eyes widen as she puts her hands on his shoulders, his head yanking down with his hair still connected to the bracelet making him cry out again. "Sorry!" She lifts her arm so he can hold his head up.

"Okay, I think sex is not in the cards for us right now." Nathan says.

"I am so sorry." Ophelia whispers.

"Hey, dudes--" Nathan immediately rolls them over, lying on top of Ophelia as Billy steps in. Ophelia's hand rests on Nathan's head, her bracelet still tangled in his blonde locks. Nathan quietly groans, digging his face into the crook of his wife's neck.

"Oh, come on." Billy groans. "Really? You couldn't shut the door? What, you got some sort of exhibitionist kink or something? God." He gags. "Just... shut the door, at least. Locking it is even better. And if you're not gonna lock it, put a sock or hair tie or something on it, I beg you."

Billy slams the door shut when leaving.

+++

Natalie lies in bed, hugging a pillow to her chest.

"Hey. Hey, what's going on?" Jacob asks, walking in.

"My stomach is killing me." She whines.

"What's up? You never get sick." Jacob frowns. He feels her forehead.

"It's my fucking period." Natalie groans. "I've never gotten cramps this bad, but it's like somebody is stabbing me over and over again. I've been stabbed before and it did not hurt this bad."

"Damn." Jacob mumbles. "Okay, is-- do you need anything? Want anything?" He asks.

"Yeah. Kill me." Natalie groans.

"Not that." Jacob says.

+++

Larissa rushes into the kitchen after hearing a loud noise and finds Sam in there.

"Are you okay?" Larissa asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm good." Sam says. He picks up the pot of noodles, but drops it as it's too hot, water and noodles going everywhere. Sam makes noises of pain, blowing on his hands. Larissa's eyes widen in shock.