004. killer clown

"Why am I being forced to go?" Ophelia questions as Jacob drags her through the bunker.

"Because you're soulless and I'm not letting you out of my sight." Jacob says.

"You might wanna let me out of your sight once I find a dude to hookup with." Ophelia remarks.

"Ugh!" Jacob grimaces, letting go of her. "God! No! Don't-- shut up, Ophelia."

"I'm just saying." She mutters.

"Look, you're coming with us. You like hunting, you probably like it more soulless, so... you're coming." He declares.

"And who's gonna stop me if I just... blow you all up or something?" Ophelia questions.

Jacob sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose as he feels the migraine coming on.

"God, we better fucking find something fast." Jacob mutters. "Look, from now on, you do whatever I say, no questions asked."

"Why?" Ophelia asks.

"What did I just say?" Jacob rolls his eyes.

"God, you're so annoying." She mutters.

+++

"Sheriff. Hey." Sam quietly calls as they walk up to Donna in the station.

"Oh! You guys are a sight for sore eyes!" Donna hugs all of them.

"What, are you working all 10,000 lakes now? This isn't usually your beat." Dean says.

"Just Larsen County, what with the cutbacks and all. For the most part, it's been tater tots and lemon drops, except for this doozy. I mean, when you get a call about a killer Easter Bunny, you don't know what to think." Donna says.

"Well, you think crazy." Dean says.

"Guy's real strong too. Lashed out at several officers. Took a whole team just to get him into custody. But that's not the weirdest part -- bunny head won't come off." Donna says.

"What do you mean?" Sam asks.

"Tried everything short of a chainsaw, but it's really stuck. I mean, who knows? Could be nothing. Guy could just have a big melon like my Uncle Wally. But ever since I've seen what goes bump in the night... I'm not taking any chances."

"You did the right thing, for sure." Sam says.

"Maybe. I'm just still not 100% this is our kind of case. But if, uh, you got a wild hare... see what I did there?" Dean asks, smiling.

"Make a terrible joke? Yeah, we saw." Billy says.

"Can I kill him now?" Ophelia asks.

"Not in the middle of a police station." Jacob hisses.

"It's good to see you all!" Donna smiles.

"Who you got there, sheriff?" Doug asks.

"Gentlemen, lady, kids, this is Officer Stover. He's lead on the case." Donna informs.

"We're with the FBI. It's, uh, they're tagging along for a school project. And... take your kids to work day." Sam says.

"Huh. Nice to meet ya. And please, call me Doug." He says.

"They will be helping out with the old hippity hop." Donna says.

"Oh. We're gonna need it. And not that Sheriff Hanscum isn't doing a bang up job. We're lucky to have her." Doug says. "Well, I better get back to it." He says after a few moments.

"Uh-huh." Dean nods as Doug leaves. They all give Donna a look.

"What?" She asks.

"Hey, it's none of our business, but it looks like somebody might have a crush." Dean says.