059. trust

Sam, Dean, Natalie, Larissa, and Jacob are at a motel and Dean is on the phone while Sam is unpacking, Larissa is sitting on the bed, and the other two are sitting on the couch.

"Yeah. No, we just got in. Mm-hmm." Dean tells Cas. He takes the phone away from his ear. "What are you doing? Don't unpack." He tells Sam.

"Dude, we could be here for days." Sam says.

"No. No. Hey, hell, no." Dean objects. "Hey-- no, not you." He tells Cas. "That's... just call us when you get to Amarillo, all right?" Dean hangs up. "All right, look, Rowena's spell said that Gabriel would be here."

"Yeah, here or in Texas." Sam says.

"Yeah, she tracked his essence -- which, gross -- to both places. So, Cas is gonna hit up the Lone Star State in a few hours and we will check this place out." Dean says.

"Okay. And that could take some time." Sam says.

"Which we don't have." Dean says as Sam sits on the bed with Larissa. "Look, I know you know that we've been following leads for the past two weeks. We have nothing to show for it. Meanwhile, Billy, mom, Jack, they could be hurt. Or worse."

"And we're stuck here in this stupid motel room..." Dean kicks the bed his brother and sister-in-law are sitting on, "doing..." The bed starts vibrating making Sam and Larissa jump off it. Dean kicks the bed again making the vibrating stop.

"Bonus." Dean says and Sam gives him a look.

"Thank God we have our own room." Jacob whispers and Natalie nods.

"We might not, though, if Dean fulfills his fascination with vibrating beds." She whispers.

"Better them than Dean." Jacob mutters and Natalie nods.

"Looking for some runaway, dumbass archangel who doesn't wanna be found." Dean finishes his statement.

There's a knock on the door making all of them pull their guns out. Dean aims his gun at the door and Sam opens it to reveal an injured Gabriel.

"Hey, fellas, ladies. Looking for me?" Gabriel asks.

~ ~ ~

Sam patched Gabriel up who is now sitting on the couch.

"All right, this is gonna hurt a little bit." Sam warns the archangel while placing gauze over his wound.

"A little?" Gabriel asks in a strained voice before groaning in pain.

"How'd you know we were here?" Dean asks.

"Come on. I felt your witch's tracking spell the second she laid it on me. Tasted like haggis." Gabriel says.

"So now you're in trouble?" Sam asks.

"What gave you that idea?" Gabriel asks.

"Uh... I was thinking the blood." Jacob comments.

"You show up on our doorstep bleeding like a stuck pig." Dean says.

"This?" Gabriel motions to his side. "Eh, you know, you... roll into town for a little R&R, stumble into the wrong poker game, take a guy's money, his wife... things get messy."

"You're trying to tell us you came here for R&R?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, this isn't exactly the Riviera." Dean says.

"I know, right? Huh. Yeah, so, anyway, um... I don't suppose you guys have any more of my grace laying around, right?" Gabriel asks. "Cause, uh, the tank's a little low."

"Oh, did you drain it killing Asmodeus?" Sam asks.

"And ditching you. It'll recharge. Eventually. But, uh, until then..." Gabriel trails off.