050. reconciling

"Let me get this straight -- you were kidnapped, weeks ago, locked up. Cas, I just talked to you on the phone." Dean says.

"No. No. Asmodeus had my phone. You've been talking to him." Cas informs.

"What did he want with you?" Sam asks.

"Well, he must have wanted Lucifer. I just-- I just happened to be in proximity." Cas says.

"Lucifer? No, no." Sam shakes his head.

"No, no, we slammed his ass back to apocalypse world. How did--"

"Kevin Tran." Cas cuts Dean off.

"Kevin Tran?" Dean asks.

"Apocalypse world version, yes. They managed to open a rift using Lucifer's grace." Cas says.

"They have an angel tablet?" Sam asks.

"Yes. And the archangel, Michael, again the apocalypse world version, wants to use the spell to invade and conquer our world. That's why I met with Lucifer." Cas says.

"So... you met-- Cas, I specifically told you not to do anything stupid." Dean says.

"Well, he was weak and given the context of our imminent annihilation, it didn't seem stupid. And I only agreed for another reason."

"What reason would that possibly be?" Natalie rolls her eyes at the idiot angel.

Cas glances between Sam and Larissa.

"What?" Larissa asks.

"He had Libby with him." Cas informs making both parents freeze.

"She's alive?" Evie perks up.

"Sh-- Lucifer had Libby? He-- he had--" Larissa gulps.

"Yes. I... apparently she was there when the rift opened and she jumped through. Lucifer threatened to kill her if she ran so she was with him." Cas explains.

"So she-- she's alive?" Sam asks. "Libby's alive?"

"The last I saw her, she was. Though, after the fight... I don't know where she is now. I'm sorry." Cas says.

"Okay, so Lucifer had Libby, could possibly have her now, and he's back in this world." Dean says.

"Lucifer wanted to help fight Michael." Cas says.

"Oh, yeah, Lucifer wanted to help, sure." Sam scoffs.

"If he were lying I'd have known it. Plus, Libby was agreeing with all of the events that happened, so... so that makes me believe he's not lying. He was... he was scared. But Asmodeus showed up before we could finish our conversation and when we finally managed to escape, Lucifer did try to kill me." Cas says.

"Oh, so much for helping." Dean says.

"And you just-- Libby's just... what? Still with Lucifer? Back with Asmodeus, getting tortured some more?" Larissa questions, glaring at the angel.

"I don't know. I lost her after the fight." Cas says.

"How do you lose a 16 year old girl?" Sam questions.

"Well, she is, like, 4 feet tall." Dean reasons.

"She's 5 feet, dipshit." Sam sneers.

"So you don't even know if she's okay? Was she okay?" Larissa asks.

"She... I don't know." Cas says. "Sometimes they would take her out of the room and when she came back, there'd be bruises on her face. Sometimes she'd barely be standing."

"She tried to intervene on a phone call one time once she heard Sam's voice, but... that resulted in a lot of physical consequences."

"Physical as in-- as in beating or... or a different type of physical?" Larissa worriedly asks.