Well, about that.//Chapter 64

Start from the beginning

Strutting off the platform, Corbett beelined straight for the helm. His gloved hands capturing the wheel with ease as he activated the den den Mushi intercom that relayed throughout the ship, "—Attention all passengers—robots, humans, minks, and fishmen alike—strap in or hang onto the closest thing near you. We are departing...Now!" With no warning, he pulled the lever and activated the systems.

The entire base shook as if there were an earthquake having a stroke and panic attack in one go.

Leona stumbled back and caught herself by stabbing her lance into the nearest wall, "Bett! WHERE WAS THE WARNING!?"

Corbett was seen cackling and looking out infrpmr of them through the open glass wall. Watching the waterfall pull open and allow a strange flying contraption make its way out into the open skies, "I don't wish to make grandpops wait any longer. We gotta make haste!"

Leona let out an aggravated sigh, "Fine! ONLY because I wanna see all those hot 'dilfs'!"

And with that a ship flying in the sky had departed for a certain meet up between two yonkos.

/:/~***~/:/

On a large whale shaped vessel, a certain blonde with particular sharp eyes caught sight of a massive flying ship. Black and gold detailed wings were painted on its sides. The figurehead being the first thing that parted through the clouds' coverage.

"Well I'll be damned. I knew he'd be here when drama arises." He smirked, "Always one for the dramatic entrances-yoi." With that, he lept off the crows nest and made a soft landing next to his Captain—his blue flames cushioning his fall.

"YO POPS!"

The person he called for was drinking away from his massive jug of sake. The kind that was gifted from his current guest. His towering figure leaned over to see his son's tiny figure pointing over westward, "Hm? What is it, Marco?"

"Lil Betty has decided to pay us a visit-yoi!"

"Betty?" Their guest perked up at the name. His eyes trailed over to where he felt the strong overbearing conquerors haki. His hand stroked his scruffy facial hair as a reminiscent smile appeared, "I haven't seen him in awhile..."

"That's because he ain't here for you squirt!" The old giant pursed his lips, disgruntled.

The guest's smile became strained by the old man's remark, "He's still my son."

"He's my grandson as well. Unless you forgot how things worked on this ship."

The men started to activate their haki, but a light amused tone interrupted them, "Yes, yes. I love you both so much. Now kiss and make up so we can wrap this up."

They turned immediately to the rails situated behind Marco. Both not noticing him because of the lack of haki surrounding his presence. Or to many masters of the art of haki, it might look as if he just vanished along with his concealment.

Marco jumped—accidentally lighting himself in an abundance of blue flamed feathers, "Gagh—! Stop doing that! You're worse than your mother!"

Corbett couldn't help the sleazy smirk from appearing, "What can I say? I'm my mother's son?" He shrugged, but ended up being slugged in the head by his uncle.