[13] This Damn Heart Of Mine

(Clarification: if you feel like the story is jumping too fast, it's because the canon story fills in the rest. I'll still try my best to pinpoint where we are in the books but let me know if you don't get it.♡)

                            LILY

The faint light of the day filtered through the curtains and hit my face, making me squint my eyes. I stirred in bed, feeling a heavy arm around my body. My mind wired in again, and I sighed. Right, I was on the hidden floor at Delcour. How did I end up in this situation? I could still feel my arousal from last night, sticky and now dried up on my skin. I wished it didn't feel good, but fuck, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. I wanted more, I needed more, and at this point I didn't know how long I would have been able to resist. 

Damon's rough hand held my breast, and he was surprisingly clingy in his sleep. I glanced at him from over my shoulder, his eyes closed as his lashes caressed his cheeks. His chest heaved slowly, against my back. Our naked bodies comfortably tangled together.  He looked peaceful, which was a weird sight compared to his usual intimidating vibe. My hand moved on his arm, delicately feeling his muscles, some scars ran across his skin, they felt painful. They were old, I knew that, but I couldn't imagine how painful it must have been to have all these wounds around his body. I knew that his mind was more in pain though, and I still couldn't believe a mother could do that to her son. 

My mind has been in a constant battle against my heart, ever since I learned about his past. I wanted to help him, to make him feel safe, but I was truly walking in the dark with him. I didn't know what was gonna happen, and the uncertainty was defeating. I couldn't stay here though, Kai and the others must have known something had happened, because my phone was turned off. They still had my parents' burial spot, they could take them away from me, and I couldn't let them.

I slowly removed Damon's arm from my body, trying to sneak away from him. As I climbed down the bed, I collected my clothes, silently sighing at my ripped panties on the floor. Ugh, seriously why does he always do that? No patience at all. I was about to tiptoe out of the bedroom, when his raspy voice stopped me. "Stop." I stilled, cursing under my breath. Fuck! He always caught up to me. "Where do you think you're going, Lily?" He said, my name rolling off his tongue like a siren call, alluring and mesmerizing. "I just, I just...uhm.." I stuttered, trying to find an excuse, until I pointed at the bathroom's door. "Poop." I blurted out, shaking my head right after. Jesus, that was cringe. 

"Woah, don't say it like that, you're gonna make me hard." He said, clearly sarcastically, as he got up. I tried to focus on his face, but my eyes trailed down his body, his pale skin held in his muscles, broad shoulders, big biceps, abs. It was clear he still found time to work out even while hiding. He was less fit than what I remembered, but he was still well defined. My eyes lingered on his body, unable to tear away, his narrow waist and v line and his happy tail that led to his length. Slightly hard, not as much as last night, the tip flushed, red and needy. I could make out some veins going from the base to the top. Before I could realize it, I was getting wet again. I didn't want to sexualize him like that, but God, he looked delicious. I could feel his breath hitching as his hand wrapped around his cock, making me widen my eyes a bit, in surprise. 

"Want to see me jerk off? I won't last long if you look at me like that..." He mumbled, gently massaging his member. Jesus Christ. 

I shook my head, I needed to get out of here, I needed to go back to Kai and the others, and...and what? Tell them I found Damon? Tell Banks I found Damon? I didn't even know his plan, even if I managed to reach them, he was gonna hide somewhere else. I put on a show, as always. 

I rolled my eyes and dressed up, and walked out as he followed me, still completely naked. 

"No, thanks. I have stuff to do. So...can I go?" I asked him, my arm stretching toward the coffee table of the living room, but he stopped me, grabbing my arm. I looked up at him, he was silent but deadly.