[08] The End Justifies The Means.

LILY

It has been already a week after that little party I got into with Kai, Will and Michael. Except for the threatening text in Russian I got from Damon, nothing happened. I knew he was angry, and I couldn't blame him. That was so dumb, so childish. I didn't know why I was entertaining those idiots so much, but I couldn't lie: Kai could eat pussy, and I was almost sad that Will didn't do it as well. As for Michael, I was relieved he didn't do anything. I didn't want to be a homewrecker. 

I walked down the stairs of my apartment building, Cuts by Limi blasting in my ears as I grabbed the envelopes from my mailbox. I scanned through it, the water bill, rent, energy, and gas. Ugh, so much to pay. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the envelope from the Thunder Bay city hall. Huh? I scanned through it, it was about my parents' burial spots at the Thunder Bay cemetery. The communication said that my parents' cemetery spot tax was due next year? 

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I read out loud. "We are notifying you of a deposit for James Davis and Anastasia Gomez Davis...account owner...Kai Genato Mori....What the actual fuck?"

I couldn't believe it, he had paid the cemetery tax for one year. What games was he playing? All to have something on me? I dug my phone out of my pocket and called him. He didn't reply, I called him again, and again. He was fucking with me and I was getting annoyed. 

My phone buzzed with a text. "Come to Delcour." I rolled my eyes, I wasn't gonna have another little session with them this time. They dared touch my parents, they were gonna regret it. 

I walked into Michael's penthouse once again, crossing the foyer and entering the open space, until I stopped in my tracks. My eyes immediately landed on a girl next to Kai. She was beautiful, tall and intimidating. At first glance, she reminded me of Damon, but that was impossible. Her hair was black, and her green sharp eyes scanned through my figure. She was wearing worn out clothes, baggy and boyish. I liked her already, she wasn't clearly rich, or at least she didn't appear like that. 

I sighed, and kept on walking, Will and Michael stood at Kai's sides, as he looked at me. I tried not to feel embarrassed by the memories of last week's little party, they surely weren't huh? I also noticed Rika Fane in the corner, her eyes also looking at me. Jesus, I hated this already.

"Lily, welcome. I wanted to introduce you to someone. This is Banks, Damon's slut. Banks, this is Lily. Damon's wifey." Kai said, glancing at me and this Banks as he talked. My brows knitted together, and I noticed Banks making the same expression. "I'm not Damon's wifey." "I'm not Damon's slut." Me and Banks said together, snarking at Kai. 

"Jesus...now it's two of them..." Michael sighed, as he rolled his eyes.
I decided to ignore the three idiots, and focus on this Banks girl. I noticed she was studying me but I broke the ice first. 

"Banks...what? It's clearly a last name, what's your first name?" I asked her, and she narrowed her eyes at me, as if she didn't appreciate me asking. "Just Banks." She simply replied, and I rolled my eyes. Okay whatever. "What about you...Lily...what?" Banks asked me and since I was petty I replied with. "Just Lily." While smiling. 

Kai seemed amused by this whole interaction, and he studied Banks for some minutes before talking. 
"You don't know anything about her, do you? Damon didn't talk about her, he kept her a secret. Can you believe he didn't fuck her?" The man said, and Banks slowly looked at him, confused. I wanted to bang my head against the wall, like I got it Damon was the local fuckboy, he had weird rumors about himself but was it that weird that we didn't have sex? Would I receive a medal? I should receive one to be honest, for putting up with him.

"Anyway, since Lily here is apparently Damon's new obsession she's helping us trying to lure him out so...Did Kai's little improvisation work? Got any calls or texts by him?" Michael asked, stalking closer to me. I looked up at him, telling him no but of course he didn't believe me. He dug into my pocket, finding my phone.