Chapter 22

I went back home late and found Taehyun inside.

He smiled at me welcoming me with something.

"Well...actually I this is to apologize for my mom's behavior."He said.

I looked at the table set with delicious food and everything there was my favorite.

"Aww Taehyun thank you."I said as he pulled out a chair and I sat down.

"Do you prefer wine tonight or just juice?"He asked with a smile.

"Uhm wine."I smiled as he poured the red wine in my glass.

We did a clicked our glasses together to drink.

While Taehyun was cutting the meat and placing it in my plate..

"Uhm...Y/N don't ever think of yourself as a burden to me because to me your a good friend who I just want to protect."He said In a sweet way trying hard to look into my eyes.

"Your voice sounds shaky right now."I laughed as I teased him.

"Uhm...well I don't why,I guess it happens."He said.

I took a bite of the meat and it tasted good.

"This is the best meat you've made so far."I gave him a thumbs-up.

He smiled.

"Wait?you mean all this time I made meat it wasn't tasty?"He asked surprised with a smile.

"Well it wasn't that bad."I said as we both laughed.

"I knew but now I learned to cook properly,I'll like to cook for you on the other days to come."He said smiling.

I just kept a simple look because I felt bad that he doesn't know that this couldn't be the last meal I eat of his.

When we were done eating I decided to help him wash the dishes.

"Uhm.."I tapped on his shoulders and when he turned to look at me I hugged him.

He didn't expect that and I could feel that he took long to hug back.

I broke the hug.

"What was that for?"He asked surprised.

"A~ahh...nothing."I said putting the dishes away.

He smiled and we both watched a movie together.

The movie was a horror zombie one and it seemed pretty scary.

He was more scared than me.

"I even thought you were brave."I laughed at him.

"Well...not to zombies,If they came in real life I'll be the first to run away but if there is someone I care about in danger I'll risk it all."He said with his beautiful eyes looking into mine.

I smiled.

"Yeah I'll do the same."I said eating the popcorn he had made.

I made sure he doesn't see that I was lost in my thoughts.

The movie was finished.

"I'll go to sleep now."I said.

"Ohh I'll also do the same."He said with a smile and we both walked to our rooms.

I got to my room ready for bed.

"Damn I'm really leaving with Jake tomorrow?"I felt really scared but ohh well I eventually changed into my pyjamas and got into bed.

I was trying to sleep not thinking too much and eventually I fell asleep.

While sleeping I felt like someone was close to me and when I tried to open my eyes a cloth covered my mouth out of nowhere.

I then felt sleepy and closed my eyes everything going black.

I don't know how long It took but I eventually woke up.

When I opened my eyes I was in a completely different room.

It was really pretty and huge.

"What the hell happened?Where am I?"I questioned myself when I saw Jake walking in the room while holding U-jin.

"Goodmorning darling."He said in a sweet voice putting U-jin next to me on the bed.

I pulled U-jin to myself still confused on what's going on but was just happy to feel my son in my hands once again.

"Where are we?"I asked.

"Well a new home,we will start our new life here,there's no need for you to question where we are sweets."He smiled.

"But wasn't I suppose to come willingly?What did you guys do to me last night and also you didn't hurt Taehyun right?"I felt worried.

"Calm down sweets,I just thought it will be fun to kidnap you that way."He smirked.

I just didn't want to say anything more.

"Okay whatever happened happened,so what do you expect me to do?"I asked.

"I just expect you to be a good wife and a great mother to U-jin."He said as I looked at U-jin who was playing with my hair with a smile.

He smelled of vanilla and was wearing some kind of expensive pyjamas,like who buys such things when all you do is sleep in them.

"But I didn't quit my job,they will be looking for me."I said.

"Well they will never find you,do you even know where we are?"He laughed.

I was confused.

"Heeseung bring me the ID!"Jake called out one of his men.

He walked in with an ID.

"Well like I said now we use different surnames no one will even find us."He said.

"How is this even possible to change names?"I questioned.

"It's possible for me sweets,Don't question too much or else I'll make you shut up."He threatened as my body shivered.

"Okay then."I said trying to not cause any trouble.

I kissed my son on the forehead.

"So envious,can you also give me a kiss?"Asked Jake.

"Uhm...no."I said looking away.

"You will come around sometime sweets,also breakfast has been prepared,take a shower and come and eat."He said taking U-jin with him.

He gave U-jin to Heeseung who walked out with him.

I wondered where I was.

I just thought I'll check out after all this showering.

I walked into the shower.

While I was done I noticed there were clothes that he kept for me on the bed and I dressed up.

I then walked downstairs to see Jake seated,also U-jin was seated next to Jake's mother who I was not expecting to be here.~