Chapter 13

I walked around the penthouse and found somewhere I can call Taehyun without being watched like a hwak.

📞....

"Taehyun there is a problem."

"Yeah I just saw him leaving so are you okay?"He asked.

"I'm okay but I lost the gun."I said.

"It's okay,I wasn't expecting you to shoot him,it seems my plan is working out."He said.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"That gun contains a camera and a tracker,so now we know where his is right now."He said.

"Wow your actually smart."I said.

"I guess I am,it seems he trusts you so much."Said Taehyun.

"But he knew you were outside watching."I said.

"Don't worry I moved away because I knew something was not right,so I'm following him."He said.

"Be careful,I'll look around to see where he hid them."I said.

"Be careful too."He said as I hanged up.

📞...

I walked around to see if there are any guards around.

"Wow he sure does trust me,there are no guards."I thought to myself as I kept walking around and looking around.

Just then I saw one guard at this other door.

"Ahh he did leave 1 guy at home,how smart of him...and the guard doesn't even look scary,just cute skinny."I said but still I had fear because you can't judge a book by it's cover.

I pretended to be lost.

"Uhm...excuse me.."I said as the guard looked at me.

"Ahh...what are you doing here?"He asked.

"Well...I'm lost and Jake told me to go to the bedroom."I said while looking at the door.

"His room is right there miss,this one is none of your business."He said.

"You don't seem like your some kind of bad guy sir,so why are you working for him?"I asked with curiosity.

"None of your business,my looks doesn't determine how I should live so f...k off."He said as I was caught of guard by his vulgar way of speaking.

"What a rude guy,I should find something to get him out of the way."I thought to myself.

He didn't seem to would move away from there.

"I got an idea."I smiled to myself as I looked for the kitchen.

"I used to make something for my aunt to make sure she goes to the toilet no matter what,maybe this will work."I thought with my brilliant plan.

I got to the kitchen and it looked so neat and very pretty.

"Ahh now I get it,why is every design in here just my taste,mxm Jake got to be kidding me."I thought to myself.

I then took out a pot.

"Surely they would love what I bake and I hope that guard does accept my cookies."I said as I decided to make something that seems fast to make.

I was done and the cookies looked really tasty.

"They look lovely,I'm just glad I came with the medication but it was for Jake."I thought as I walked to the guard.

"What do you want?"He looked at the cookies I prepared.

"Actually I was making this and felt bad that you were seating here for hours without something to eat so..."I made a sad face even looking down.

"You can walk away right now,I don't want to eat your filthy looking cookies because they look kinda poisoned."He said.

"Argh...just listen to me and eat or else I'll tell Jake."I said with a straight face.

"Why would you tell boss about that?"He seemed confused.

"Because you won't eat my cookies,he loves me so much that if I complain about you then you know where you would end up."I said.

"Do you think I'll believe you?"He began to laugh.

"Well then I'll call him right now next to you."I said taking my phone to call.

Just then the guy immediately took my beautiful looking cookie and took a bite right there.

He thought the cookies will taste bad but then his expression changed to a smile.

"This taste nice,boss really has chosen well."He said as I gave him the whole plate.

I smiled at I walked away.

"I guess this one is stupid,where did Jake get such a guard?"I laughed thinking about it but felt bad that he looked so innocent to join Jake.

"Maybe he has his own story."I thought.

I waited till the guy felt that something was wrong with him.

Just as I peeked I found out the guy had left the door to itself.

"I guess it's my time to take action."I thought to myself as I immediately ran to the room and opened the door to enter.

When I got in I found Megan sleeping as my baby boy was not even asleep.

He looked at me while playing with some blocks.

"U-jin."I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the head.

"Mommy will get you out of here,I promise dear,also that man If he comes near you don't let him take you."I said as U-jin just looked at me.

"I missed you so much my boy."I said as I just smiled at U-jin but all he could think about is playing with the blocks.

"I wonder how Jake convinced U-jin to like him,how is it impossible for me to make him like me."I thought to myself with this confusion.

U-jin was trying to give me a block.

"Ohh thank you dear."I said as Megan suddenly awoke.

"Y/N what are you doing in here?"She asked.

"I came to get the both of you out,Megan I need you to take U-jin to my mom's house right now,please leave immediately and also don't worry about transportation because a car will be waiting outside...also..."Before I could finish talking.

"Planning to go somewhere?"Asked Jake who was standing at the door and I was so surprised.~