Chapter 2

My aunt looked at me with shook.

"Wow dear that must have been so tough,it was hard to believe he was such a monster."She said.

"He's more than a monster,I can't believe I shared every moment with him."I said with anger.

Just then a woman walked in with a smile.

"Ahh Megan what is it?"I asked as she looked at me.

"Mam actually he is asleep for now,I'll go out to buy some of his favorite juices."She said.

"Ahh don't worry Megan I'll just go myself."I said as she smiled and walked out.

My aunt sat down.

"I can't believe you have a baby with that monster,I just hope he never finds out."She said.

"I would never let my son find out about him."I said.

"But what's concerning is he needs a father too,so are you going to start afresh?"She asked.

"I never thought about that,I just hate men that thinking about marriage will just be another mistake."I said.

"But what about that guy who always comes to visit you,he seems really interested."She said.

"Don't you start again,he's a drunkard that one,anyways let me go shopping already."I said.

"Okay dear;buy me some chocolate."She said.

"U-jin should be the one to say that,you will get sick with all this junk food aunt."I said.

"U-Jin is till too young to eat chocolate anyways,I also wonder why he's so mischievous but now it's not a surprise."She said.

I just sigh as I walked out of the house.

I looked at which car I need to go shopping for today and got the key cars.

I then got the mall and walked out.

I walked firsly to the clothing shop because I wanted a new dress for the upcoming work ceremony.

While I was checking out the clothes I was busy looking at the mirror.

"That will look nice on you."Said this voice as I got startled and turned to see.

He was handsome with a nice smile.

"Are you talking to me?"I asked.

"Well there is no woman here trying on a dress besides you."He said as I glared at him.

"Actually sorry for my pick up lines,they must be really odd."He said with a laugh.

"Actually I have to go now."I said as he stopped me.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"Actually I got mesmerized by your beauty from afar and I just wanted to have your numbers."He said.

"My beauty you say...no thank you."I said as I passed him.

"Okay wait,from the way your acting it's either your married or have a boyfriend."He said.

"Why does that have to concern you,I don't want to waste my time and energy on a stranger."I said.

"Ohh I'm really sorry to scare you miss."He smiled as I walked away.

I bought myself the dress as I walked out.

I then went to go and buy groceries.

I was looking for something sweet for my U-jin.

"Why is it so high?"I questioned myself.

I was trying to get it when a hand passed through me to get the bottle containing juice fruits for kids inside.

"Here you go."He said as I saw it was the same person from early.

"Are you following me?"I asked annoyed.

"Ohh sorry I was actually passing buy but then got to see you so that's why..."Before he could finish.

"Stop with your excuses,I know men like you will look for an excuse to be close to a women,shame on you."I said as his expression changed.

"You know what,it's bad to judge a person's character without knowing them,I was only helping you and from early I was just being honest that your pretty but I guess I was wrong to comment on what I see."He said as he put the bottle in my hands and walked away.

I was left speechless and feeling bad for what I said.

When I paid for everything and got to the car...

"I feel bad for telling him off like that,I shouldn't have said that."I said to myself with regret as I put everything in the car.

When I was driving my phone was ringing.

📞....

"What is it Megan?"I asked.

"Mam he's awake and won't eat anything but wants the fruit juice."She said.

"I'm on my way,I won't take long."I said as I drove faster.

I hanged up.

📞....

Just then I finally got home.

I got out running with the groceries into the house.

U-Jin looked at me with an upset face.

"Ohh my baby boy,look what I got you."I said taking out the fruit bottle as he smiled.

"You really like this,I bought you as many as I could."I said as I walked to him.

"Mam I'll feed him."Said Megan.

"No Megan,today I want to feed him,I'm always busy to not get time to do anything with my son."I said as Megan left us.

I sat next to U-jin.

I used a spoon as I wanted to feed him.

"Now open that mouth for the food to come."I said playfully as he opened his mouth.

I smiled and fed him.

"He's the most precious thing to me and he's the one thing that keeps me going with my life."I smiled as I looked at him.

One thing about my U-jin was that he had the same smile as the one I wanted to forget.

"U-jin mommy loves you okay."I said as he giggled.

My aunt walked downstairs with her bags.

"Aunt are you going somewhere?"I asked.

"Well yes dear,I'm just only going for a trip with my old friends,don't worry about me because I'll be back."She said.

"Why wouldn't you be back?"I said with a joke.

"Silly girl,anyways take care of that 2 year old troublemaker and I don't want to see him in my room."She said.

"He's still too young to be able to open the door to your room aunt."I said.

"Whatever I'm leaving."She said as she left me with my U-jin.

Megan came while prepared to bath Ujin.

"Make sure he is well bathed."I said.

"Okay Mam,should I use the honey soup or the flower one?"Asked Megan.

"Honey one smells nice."I said with a smile as Megan left with U-jin.

My phone rang and I just knew it was work related.

"Argh I can't even get a day off for once?"I questioned myself.

I picked up the call.~