Chapter 3

📞....

"Y/N have you heard the news?"Asked one of the people at my working place but the voice was familiar.

"What news?"I asked feeling scared.

"Well it is said that you will be rising to a higher position in the working place."She said giggling as I realized who it was.

"Wow I nearly thought it was some kind of scary news."I said with an annoyed expression.

"I was just teasing you,but well at the award work ceremony let's have fun okay."She said.

"Okay Jennie."I smiled.

I hanged up.

📞....

"She really knows how to stress me out,nearly thought it was my Mr Park."I said to myself as I decided to go and take a bath.

I took a long bath and finally looked for some outfit to go to my working place.

When I went out I chose the car I could use to go to work.

While driving my phone rang once again.

I checked and it was my mom.

📞....

"Hello mom,any problems?I asked.

"Dear there is an unexpected visitor at our home right now,so I just thought of telling you."Said my mom.

"Uhm...why do you sound worried though?"I asked.

"I meant like...the visitor is someone related to that crazy husband of yours."She said.

"Mom he isn't my husband anymore,like I told you just say Jake."I said.

"Okay dear...his mother just came over and she's acting all crazy about the situation."She said.

"What does she want now?"I asked.

"It seems she actually found out that you were pregnant the time Jake went to Jail so I just told her you had an abortion."She said.

"What?"I was surprised as I stopped the car.

"Yeah it's not right to tell her,because if we do she will go to jail and tell him."She said.

"Well you did a great thing saying that,I wonder why she cares so much about the son who abused her like her husband."I said.

"It was just destiny that reunited us with this toxic people."Said my mom.

"Okay I'm going to work mom,call you later."I said.

"We will handle everything me and and your Father."She said.

I then hanged up the call.

"It seems I won't live freely when his mother is keeping an eye on me like that,I need to talk to her husband about this."I thought to myself while driving.

I just arrived at the work building.

I walked and used the elevator to the upper floor.

When the elevator opened I bumped into Jennie.

"Ohh your here already?"She asked with a smile.

"Well I also brought the files I was working on those patients."I said.

"Well Dr Jeon already performed the surgery of that critical patient."She said.

"Thank goodness,I was even stressing about it...thinking you will tell me the bad news over the phone."I said as I passed her to my office.

I took a seat.

"I just hope this year I get an award,I've been working so hard to be the best surgeon."I thought to myself as I layed my head on the table.

I heard footsteps as I immediately made sure I pretend to keep myself busy.

The hospital CEO walked in with his sassy girly walk.

"Ahh Mr Park,what brings you to my office?"I asked feeling nervous as I gulped.

"Am I not allowed to come in your office and anyways did you fill in those forms I gave you last week?"He asked.

"Ahh...yes their all done."I said with a smile.

"Good,and well tonight you will be performing surgery on this young girl,and remember to not mess up."He said giving me a file.

"Understood."I said with a sigh as he walked out of my office with his assistant.

I just took a seat and began checking who the girl I'll be performing surgery on is.

I performed surgery on the young girl that night which was a success and when I got home I was exhausted.

I made myself a cup of coffee to get startled by Megan who I thought was a ghost for wearing face mask.

"Don't make noise,he's asleep."She said.

"You scared me you know,what makes you wear face masks this days?"I asked taking a sip.

"Well..."She was smiling to herself.

"Let me guess,a guy asked you out?"I asked.

"Yeah...how did you know?"She asked.

"It's obvious from the way your smiling,anyways if you go on a date who will take care of U-jin?"I asked.

"Mam aren't you suppose to be off tomorrow?"She asked.

"Yeah I am."I said.

"I thought maybe you can spend a bit of time with him and Maybe I could go out just for only tomorrow please."She said trying to act more like a baby.

"Whatever...I'll take him with me tomorrow then,you have a point."I said as she seemed happy about this.

"Don't worry about tomorrow,I would feed him in the morning and make sure I prepare everything."She said.

"Your so sweet Megan,I was going to spend the day with him at the park."I said.

"Okay Mam,goodnight."She said as she walked straight to her room.

I took the cup of coffee and walked upstairs to my room.

I took a bath and got dressed in my pyjamas.

I began scrolling through my phone on pinterest checking out the best outfits I could buy for myself.

I then went to Instagram and began to scroll.

I finished drinking my cup of coffee with a yawn.

"I should just go to sleep."I thought to myself as I went to turn off the light.

I went to bed and slept.

In the morning...

I woke up late than usual since I wasn't going to work.

I then went downstairs in my pyjamas.

"Ohh Megan your already awake."I said as Megan had already made food for U-jin."

"Yes and U-jin is back to sleep after bathing,when he wakes up he will want to watch his favorite cartoons."She said.

"Has he said a word yet?"I asked.

"Not really."She said as she walked to her room.

"Calling me mom can't be that hard,right?"I questioned myself as I walked straight to U-jin's room.~

When I walked in I saw he was still asleep.

"My son looks cute while sleeping,which I could wake him up."I said to myself as I got closer to him.

At the side of the bed on the little table I saw some drawing on a paper.

I took the paper to see what he drew.

I never laughed so hard in my life.~