Chapter 9

That night I did not know what to do.

"Y/N calm down,I know their okay wherever they are."Said Taehyun trying to comfort me.

I just cried into his arms leaving him speechless the fact that he wasn't expecting a comforting hug.

"I can't sleep here knowing well that I don't know where my U-jin is."I said crying.

"Let's go to my house,you can sleep there for the night and then we can look for them,if he took them then he will call us."He said.

"No...we need to look for them now!...Jake doesn't give a danm if U-jin is a baby,when he kills he kills."I said.

"That I know,I'm really surprised how he is even your ex husband,this is going to be hard to catch him but well the other police are tracking them down."Said Taehyun.

"I wonder if Megan is safe,Jake might be abusing her badly right now."I said.

"Just come with me,my home is safe."He said.

I had no other option but to do what he tells me.

I was freaking out so badly.

When we got to his house I took some medications he gave me.

"I use this when I'm stressed I think they might work on you."He said hesitating to touch me.

"Taehyun...thank you for being by my side,I don't know how I would have been handling this by myself especially that every friend of mine leaves me when they find out who my husband is."I said with a tear coming out from my eye.

He wiped it.

"I'll not leave you,their fools for leaving such a good person."He said as I smiled.

"Nah I'm relieved their gone,that way their safe."I said.

"Don't think too much,me and my team are doing everything we can to find them,we are very good that it won't take three days."He said.

"I hope their okay."I said.

"Okay then,what about we eat some ice cream,I got every flavour."He said as I smiled the way he was trying to cheer me up.

"Vanilla."I said as he smiled.

"I even thought you will say mint but well I got it."He said with a smile as we both got up.

We got to his kitchen as he did some tricks which he was clumsy and I got to laugh.

We both ate some ice cream.

When we got into the bedroom.

"Well I'll sleep on the sofa,you can sleep on the bed."He said.

"But it's your house."I said.

"Why would I let you sleep on the sofa, sleep on the bed."He said as he took some blankets to the sofa he was going to sleep on.

Just then I got into his bed feeling bad as he was laying on to the sofa.

I just had to ignore the bad feeling and closed my eyes to sleep.

I was so exhausted to the point that I didn't see myself falling asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I got surprised to whose room I was in.

I then remembered what happened last night.

"My U-jin."I felt so stressed when I thought about him.

Just when I smelled something coming from the kitchen.

I decided to go downstairs anyways.

When I walked I saw Taehyun frying some sausages and to the fact that he was shirtless I couldn't stop staring.

"Your awake?"He asked with a smile.

"Ahhh...."I began to cough.

"Are you okay?"He asked as he looked at himself.

"Ohh I'm sorry about this,I'm used to being shirtless so I forgot."He said as he passed me to go to the room.

I just stepped into the kitchen looking at the breakfast he made for both of us.

He came downstairs now wearing a shirt.

"I hope I did not scare you with this habit of mine."He said.

"No...it's not like I'm not used to this,most men swim without shirts on so...."I said taking a sip of the juice.

"Well then,I got good news and bad news."Said Taehyun as I stopped drinking.

"Ohh actually first finish drinking."He said.

"Ahh yeah I'll eat first."I said as I ate the breakfast.

"Actually...we know where Megan and U-jin are but...their under Jake's care."He said as my eyes widened.

"Where are they?"I asked getting up.

"He took them to some place,their not alone...it seems he has some kind of security or gang members if that's the right thing to call them."He said.

"Ohh word,how did he do this without money?"I questioned myself.

"I have no idea,he was the one who called and told us where he was but...he wants you to come by yourself."Said Taehyun.

"Why is he obsessed with me,what did I ever do for him that he wants me to come to him?"I questioned myself.

"Well I got a plan."He said.

"What plan?"I asked.

Taehyun told me his plan which seemed like a good idea.

"It's dangerous but it's worth it."He said.

"Yeah I trust your plan,at least for my U-jin."I said.

"Stay safe okay,I hope your right he won't hurt you."Said Taehyun.

"He won't be able to hurt me,he loves me to the point that I can be his weakness."I said.

"He killed every man for you,that does make sense."Said Taehyun.

"Be safe too."I said.

Taehyun smiled.

"I'll go buy something."He said.

I watched him walk out of the house.

"I have to be ready to go Meet Jake,I just hope he hasn't changed a lot."I said.

I felt so scared for a moment thinking if U-jin ever ate something or not.

I went to take a shower and since I brought my clothes with me I put them on.~