Pre-Chapter

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry I'm such a liar! I should've started writing a long time ago, but I got writer's block then, I started SAT boot camp. Yeah, I know. Just that name: SAT boot camp. Ew.

So anyways, to keep you guys alive, this is a little pre-chapter. What I'm writing about is something that will happen in a few chapters of so. Or more like a little while longer. Who knows.

Also, is anyone going to Anime Expo 2015? I am! If you are and would want to meet up, DM me! I'd love to meet some of you there! I think I'm gonna cosplay in Attack On Titan Survey Corps outfit.

Well, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei's POV

I sat on my bed. Then I got up to get a drink of water. I take that back. I got multiple glasses of water. I paced my hotel bedroom trying to figure it out.

What does this mean?

You don't do that to a girl, and expect her to understand! Sheesh Killua! My heart raced and I felt really nervous. I already knew I had feelings for him, but did he feel the same way? I'm not sure if I should just tell him how I feel, with the possibility of being rejected or avoid the whole thing and just regret it for the rest of my life, not knowing: he could have returned the feelings or he could reject them. Either way I feel screwed.

There's been an awkward tension between us since the day he kissed me. When Gon was around, we were normal, and it felt nice that way. Just normal. But now, every time Gon leaves, it just goes back to being awkward. We don't necessarily avoid each other, but if I could have a large sticker that sparkled awkward and slap it on my forehead, I would.

I know! I'll call Menchi!

I rushed to my phone, charging by the bed and speed dialed Menchi's number. The phone rang for a few seconds before it clicked.

"Hello?"

"Menchi-san! It's me! I have a crisis on my hands!"

"What? What's going on?!"

"I'm having boy troubles..." I mumbled a little embarrassed.

"That's your crisis? Boy troubles?" I blushed.

"Y-yeah..." I squeaked.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH! MY BABY'S GROWING UP!!!" she screamed into the phone. I held the phone away from my ear as she babbled on for a few minutes about how cute I was, etc, etc, etc (you get the reference? yeah? no? okay continuing on).

I finally felt like I should stop her after five minutes, "Menchi!!! Please just help me!"

"Ok sorry. What's up?"

"Well the thing is..."

"Wait! Who's the boy you have a crush on?" I could tell she had a cheeky smile on.

"K-Killua..." I blushed evidently.

"OOOOOWWWWAAAHHHH!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! NETERO-SAN OWES ME $20!!!!!"

"Wait! What?! Did you guys bet on who I would fall in love with?"

"Yep! I bet Killua, Netero-san bet Gon, and Satotz bet Kurapika."

What the hell...

"Anyways, when I visited the Zoldyck's, Killua and I happened to kiss when we were alone. And this happened before the others got to us. It felt like he wanted to kiss me, and of course I kissed him back. When we pulled away he told me he loved me."