"So cheesy." Zara laughs. I pull her back kissing her again.

"Whose ready to get hammered at the kids birthday party?" Kai says walking in with Roman both in tux carrying two bottles of ciroc.

"Start it off now." I say getting shot glasses out.

"Where is Samantha?" Zara asks Roman. "She isnt feeling good today... shes staying in bed." He says sighing.

"Hangover?" Rosie says and Roman nods. "Yep."

I line up the shots just in time for Julian as Rosie was now yelling at Kai for taking terrible pictures. Julian rolled his eyes and took the phone and took pictures of Rosie who she loved immediately ofcourse.

"Lets take the shots for God sakes." Kai says and we take the damn shot. Then another one. Then a third one.

"Lets gooooooo." Roman says as we get out and the drivers come round. We end up at the party already buzzed and slight drunk.

"Hey family." Roman says as we found our parents.

"Hey." My dad says as he excused himself talking to someone random I have never seen before. "You guys look amazing. I do not like how fast youre all growing." He says as he looked at us proud like he raised us all.

"And you look just the same as when we were kids right?" Julian says as my dad laughs. "You know it son." He says putting his arm around him.

"Julian is a lawyer in the making, he knows how to sweet talk." Mrs Reynolds says appearing.

"Hi Mrs Reynolds." We say in unison almost. "Where is dad?" Kai asks his mother as she kisses their cheeks.

"He had to fly out to Atlanta last night for a trial." She says as she continues her greeting now coming to me and Zara. "You being good to your girlfriend?" She asks as she looks at me.

"Ask her?" I say and Zara chuckles. "Jesus Christ Zara, you look like leaped off the page of the hottest girl on Earth." She says.

"Mom." Kai groans out and she laughs as she held Zara's hand. "Thanks." She laughs.

"Where's my daughter in law?" She asks. "Well, my daughter basically." I look next to Julian but remember she wasnt there. She stood next to Roman. "Hi..." She says as she hugs Mrs Reynolds. I dont think the break up has been announced. 

"You okay?" She asks Rosie who nods. I look at Julian who busied himself in a conversation with my dad.

"Yeah yeah. You like my dress?" She asks

"Yes." She says spinning her around. "I missed you. We need to do our lunch this week. I am in town the whole week."

"Yes ofcourse. Then Julian can pick you up when were drunk of mamosas." She jokes and Rosie smiles as she looks at Julian. "So were not invited to the drinking at noon?" Kai asks redirecting.

"Hey guys." Mrs Henry now appears holding her dress as it was floor length. She hugs Rosie and gives us all a little wave. "Julian." She says and he looks up and smiles at her. "Mrs Henry." He says.

"You didnt join our breakfast a few days ago." She says. "I was so excited to see you guys. Rarely see you."

Julian clears his throat and just looks at Rosie. "Well..." He says. "Julian and I broke up." Rosie says as he was stuck on his words.