Chapter 38

Zara

Mexico was a dream. Because of Kain I have been to a lot of places. I didnt even have a passport when I met him. My social worker as a kid was supposed to sort it out for me but never did.

We had a great time and apart from the Henry drama, it was a great stay. Rosie's father left after announcing he is getting divorced. Apparently it was one of those marriages that died down and I did wonder how Mrs Henry coped with his absence as she took care of his kids? He had a girlfriend apparently and Mrs Henry wasnt the slightest bit upset because the marriage died years ago.

Rosie cried and Simone told her dad he was a deadbeat dad and a terrible husband to her mother. She seemed more alert and not under his spell like Rosie was. Julian comforted her and they spent days together barely seen. Next thing we knew, they were back together and everyone was relieved. I saw Kain was very happy as if his best friends were now fine. They both did require a lot of his time.

Hannah and I had spent hours in the sun, swimming drinking cocktails and having a great time. Kain and the rest would join us and we would go out for dinners and Kain would take me shopping and Hannah shopping subsequently which she was absolutely happy.

Nothing could take my happiness away.

On our last night, Kain and I had snuck downstairs as everyone went to bed and went for a late night swim or early morning. I was still maybe a little bit drunk?

Kain wrapped his arms around me from behind as we swam around. He kissed the side of my face before turning me around as he ran his wet fingers over my face and my lips. His eyes shining bright in the moonlight, they were even greener. Sometimes I looked at him like I was doing now and couldnt believe how beautiful he is and how he is all mine. His face, his hair, his tall broad body. He was just beautiful all over. The craziest thing about all of this was that he looked at me like I was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen.

He pressed his lips on mine as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his middle and my arms around his neck as his soft lips parted slightly allowing my tongue in. I run my fingers through the back of his head as he kissed me like he was afraid to lose me, making my stomach flip and flood with butterflies.

His hands on my behind squeezed and traveled moving my bikini bottom as his fingers rub me making me moan into his mouth. I didn't care we could get caught or seen. I felt his excitement pressing against me. "I need you." I tell him as I look at him breaking the kiss. Within seconds, he slides into me making me gasp out. "Fuck..." I wimper and he presses his lips against mine again quieting me down before he starts slamming into me but my screams are contained by his lips. He had me break so quickly my whole body felt like it was entirely held up by Kain as I felt him groan. "Fuck..." he says as I felt him spill into me as I press kisses into his neck.

"I hope nobody finds us..." I say having some clarity. "Well im not fucking you anymore.." He says. "You can so tell from your pink cheeks that you just fucking came." I tell him and he laughs. "Shhh." I tell him. His fingers play with my bikini top and he opens the strings and takes it off me.

"Kain!" I say as he laughs letting me go swimming away. I swim after him and fight him for my bikini top as he holds it up. "Maybe if you say please?" Kain says and I splash him. "Shut the fuck up." I tell him and he laughs pulling me closer as his fingers go over my nipples sending flashes through me. I try again but he waa quicker than me as he now pinched my nipple making me scream out before I slap my hand infront of my face as Kain laughs.

"So answer this ill give it back?" Kain says and I cock my head to the side. "Me and you? Forever thing right?" He asks me and I chuckle. "Yes Kain. Now hand it back."