Soon

I laid on my bed looking lifeless. I was so bored and lonely. I had no one to hang out with because everyone was "busy". But I guess that's what to expect when you make last minute arangments on a Friday night.

I then heard a buzz and checked my phone. My face instantaneously light up with joy. My uncle Billie called. Well he's not a blood relative but I still consider him family. I picked up the phone and started the conversation.

" hey uncle Billie! Thank god you called. What up?" I said smiling

"Hey kiddo! I was just bored and needed someone to talked to so I called you right away."

"Ugh. Me too, everyone was supposable busy today. So how's aunt Adrienne? I miss her dearly."

I heard a faint yelled, I'm guessing he asked her himself. "She said everything's good and that she misses you as well. But don't you miss me too?"

"Oh of course! Don't be fucking crazy!"

I heard a giggle through the line, "ha ha you better... I miss you too kiddo, I hope we can meet soon."

"Yah, but when you live miles and miles away from each other it's not that easy..." I said with tears threatening to spill. Uncle Billie is my best friend, my everything. Let alone their entire family, I love them to bits and pieces.

"Hey, don't put yourself down. Well meet soon I promise." He said in a warming voice.

"Your right."

"Well I have to go. Joey asked if I could help him fix his instrument, so I will call you later. Yah?"

"Yah for sure. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye." I let out a small sigh as I hung up.

I knew if I slugged around the house all day I will start to become very sad and lonely so I got dressed in some ripped skinnies and a tee shirt.

I headed out the door as the light brezz hit my face. The sun was going down for the day leaving a beautiful golden haze across the horizion. Ah , summer is finally here.

I walked down the block to any were. I stopped by a couple shops and enjoyed my surrounding . after about a good hour of walking I decided to head to my favorite coffee joint. The smell of coffee beans and suger hit me. I walked up and ordered my usual drink. I paid the nice lady and headed out to enjoy my beverage.

I took one last spot to the park. There were many trees and a lake which you could clearly see the beautiful sun set. A couple kids were running around enjoying their fun and some cute couples were walking enjoying each others company. I took a seat right in front of the lake to get a good look at the sky. I crossed my legs and continued to slurp my drink. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You'll meet him soon" I thought "soon..."