Part 33

"M-mom!" A broken soul and broken voice spoke in so much pain and hurt.

That broken soul stood up from the couch and made his way to his mother and kneeled down holding her legs.

Tears are streaming non-stop from his eyes. "S-sorry mom! I- I am so sorry, I know I am not worth of it..... Please forgive your son m.om... please. He is broken mom so much broken and feeling guilty for not trusting the person who is pure and angelic soul. I.i always make mistakes in knowing the person. F.orgive me... Mom pl-please!"

Tears are in everyone's eyes who are present there. "Mrs je.on..... forgive me too please" Mr Jeon said joining his hands infront of her.

"I want my daughter back, that's it! Till then I will not stay here even for a second now!"

Mrs Jeon walked out leaving the house with her luggage. Mr Jeon tried to stop her, he knew she will not stay here after 10 or 11 years of suffering and now his son did the same with his wife.

Only yn was there with mrs Jeon when she needed,yn stood up for her (Mrs Jeon), give strength,be with her side,make her strong,even she get a slap after the day of the wedding. This much she did for mrs Jeon and now when her daughter,the one who make her (Mrs Jeon) strong and made her fight or raise her voice for herself is not here in this house then she is also not willing to stay here.

Mrs Jeon leave the house and here two persons broked down completely.

Taehyung is still not in his senses. He seems like a body without soul.

"Pl.ease make..my mother s-stop! J.imin ple.ase I be.g you, I w.ant my wife an.d my mother ba.ck plea.se I wi.ll do anyth.ing. I will se.ek fo.r th.eir for.give.ness in my who.le life...."

"Shh! J-jungkook your health is not good, please gain yourself." Jimin said rubbing his back while kneeling down and taking him in his embrace.

"I..I did bad to you also, w.hy you didn't lea.ve me l.ike mom & yn?" Jungkook asked completely broken.

And jimin goes silent for a while......

To be continued ~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😄 next part 🔜