Part 11

Author pov
Jungkook couldn't hold his urge to see his step mom! He waited all day just to see his step mom, he didn't forget about yn but his mind didn't clicked about for yn even once. Well, how just after the day of their marriage all the dramas happened!

At midnight
Jungkook pov
I wasn't getting sleep, the urge to see mrs Jeon i couldn't help back! Ahh,what I said just now?*Huffed* well I don't know why but I wanna see her!

Everyone maybe slept right now, this is the right time to check on mrs Jeon!

I walked towards the downstairs coming on first floor and getting on the last corner!

I held the knob and twisted it without making any sound but no it make a sound but got relief that no one awaked

I entered silently and there i saw mrs Jeon sleeping peacefully an unknown tear escaped from my eyes,my heart melt and felt some warm after so many years!

But when I Removed my eyes from mrs Jeon i saw yn!

She was also sleeping while hugging mrs Jeon with a little pout!

My heartbeat increases, i never noticed her!

Suddenly again I felt presence behind me and saw MY DAD!

I looked at him shocking and so as he!

Jungkook - what are you doing here dad? (I wishpered)

Mr Jeon - ahm..um.. that's my question!

Jungkook - don't tell me you are also here to check mom!

My eyes widen and so as dad! After so many years he finally heard the word mom from my mouth again and only for my step mom!

Jungkook - I am leaving!

I left and DAD take a glance at mrs Jeon and yn!

Mr Jeon - I am sorry my wife, i realised my mistake but I think it's too late, I get that i couldn't live without you! And sorry my daughter in law that you had to see my that face which I never wanted to show you! I didn't realise your worth because all day you were beside me but when you are not beside me I am getting to know your worth

Mr Jeon - I am proud of you my daughter in law just because of you we realised our mistakes but too late! I even slapped my daughter in law, what a shame!

Mr Jeon left after whispering this!

(A/N - Jungkook was still there and he listen his dads words and tears never stop flowing from his eyes!)

Jungkook - I also slapped yn and even said many bad things to mom, do I even able to get forgiveness? No, it's just 1 day that they are separate and we are reckless without our wives!

End of jk's pov

Author pov
Jungkook left the mansion and went in bar and drink a lot!

Jimin his best friend was also there as jk called him!

Jimin - jungkook stop you are drinking too much!

Jk - let me drink jiminaah! I misunderstand everyone! And later regret!

Jimin - what are you saying?

Jk - you know I get married right!

Jimin - yess!

Jk - after our wedding night on the very next day i slapped yn and tell her to divorce me and even insult mom!

Jimin - what???? You slap yn!!! And insult aunt??

Jk nodded his head!

Jimin - that's not new to listen jungkook!you do this everytime!you always insult my poor aunt! And now you even slap yn? Whom I think like my sister? How could you??

Jk - I am sorry, i hurt everyone!

Jimin - i know your past jungkook! But you never melt for anyone after that incident and i understand that! It's ok Jungkook just go and apologize!

Jk - what about my cold nature? You know I can't talk soft!

Jimin - first let's go home!

Jimin drive him to his mansion

Yn pov
Finally they atleast realised their mistakes but it's not the end! I have to make this family bond stronger that no one can break!
I wasn't sleeping my sleep got broke by door knob sound at that time only!

(A/N - guys our yn is not heavy sleeper 😂😂 she is so intelligent)

To be continue~

A/N - guys this story is gonna take one twist and maybe also near to end! I will start writing one more ff on Wattpad itself and it is going to be sad and maybe sad ending also!

A/N - about this ff "HATE" ending is gonna be "........." hehe I will not tell!

Next part tomorrow for sure!

—ENJOY READING