Part - 31

"Yn, where is yn? Did you found her jimin?" Jungkook said panicking. After he opened his eyes his thoughts directly went to yn! His heart rising up and down in anxiety. 

"Calm down jungkook! Calm down first,she is alright ok?" Jimin said rubbing his back to make him normal.

His tears betrayed him,he start sniffing "i want yn jimin,I want to say sorry to her,beg for her forgiveness, do everything for her jimin, please call her here please jimin, I want to beg yn for forgiveness. I can't loose anyone anymore jimin, please" jungkook said & cried his heart out in the embrace of jimin.

Taehyung too woke up from his unconscious state and looked at them both. Jungkook tightly hugging jimin and crying his heart out and only mumbling "i want to beg her for forgiveness". It broke his heart to beyond. "It's all my fault for this misery, it's all my fault" taehyung thought and tears also escaped from his eyes.

"Ok ok calm down jungkook, you are not well. Your head will pain by crying" jimin consoled him but he was still sniffing "I broke her heart,i end our marriage,I said names to her,i raised my hand on her" jungkook said sniffing and crying badly.

"I-" jimin was out of words what to say him? His eyes landed on taehyung whose head was hung low and maybe he was crying too. He made jungkook to layed and because of crying his head started feeling pain and he went unconscious again. Jimin called doctor immediately and doctor treated him again.

In this time jimin goes to taehyung who was crying silently. Just like the teen tae who will cry silently but will not let his pain to know other person except jungkook & jimin but today he lost both he think.

"Tae" jimin said softly but taehyung was still in his thoughts and his own hell. "TAEHYUNG" jimin yelled a little and he flinched he looked up only to meet a soft jimin gaze.

Taehyung hugged him and finally let his feelings came out "I a.m so..try for.rr every.th.g i.... Didn't wa.nted to do this *brokes out* I am sorry jiminaah, I will beg for forgiveness to you all, forgive me jimin. I."ll die in pain!

😭😭😭😭

It's night time and jungkook got discharged from hospital. It was a hectic day for jimin to console his two brothers. They both were heart broken. They let out their misery but what about him? He is also a victim, his soulmate did the disgusting thing and portrayed him too but he didn't leave their side. No matter what he will not run away from the situation. He also felt humiliation when jungkook punched him but it's ok cuz he is his bro!

Jungkook was sitting on the couch in his hell thoughts but his door bell rang. Jimin, taehyung & jungkook looked at each other.

Jimin went to open the door and saw

Mr & Mrs Jeon...........

To be continued ~

Hope you guys like this chapter, next chapter what you think about it? What will happen in next chapter!

Comment to motivate me for writing next part early