Part 32

I changed the storyline kindly read once again!

_________________________________________________

Mr & Mrs Jeon standing on the door with a smile on their face. Jimin tensed knowing that if Jungkook's parents got to know what he did then he will bear for sure!

"Oh jimin son!" Mrs Jeon said smiling towards Jimin where he also smiled. He greeted both of them & hug them like a son and made them come inside.

"Jungkook,my son! How are you? W-what happened to your head son? Did you get hurt somewhere?" Mrs Jeon said in worried tone. "Yes jungkook what happened?" Mr Jeon said worriedly.

Jungkook,jimin & taehyung kept silent "What happened? Why no one is saying anything and where is my daughter? Yn?" Mrs Jeon said & now in angry tone when there was no reply from them.

"I am asking something!!" Mrs Jeon now yelled at them when they are still silent.

"JIMIN!!!" Mrs Jeon shout his name but nothing came out from his mouth.

"I-i................... Actually a-aunty........ Yn........ left from here" jimin stuttered. "And why so? When she leaves and why she leaves? I am asking for the last time otherwise you all are gone if I don't get my daughter!"

Then forcefully jimin told everything to them, misunderstanding, manipulation,humiliation of yn, physical abuse,mental abuse, truth, everything from the start.

Mrs Jeon broked out. "S-she leave this hou-se? Is this true taehyung & jungkook!!"

No reply,no buzzing only head low with guilt,regret & pain! They both knows what they did!

"What a husband & son i get! First father doesn't trust his own wife and abuse her for nothing for 10 years & now son also did the same!" Mrs Jeon blurted out emotionless, not caring the hearts are breaking by her words which is true. "Both father & son duo are same!"

"Mrs Jeon! I-i am sorry!" Mr Jeon said in pure guilt. "What will I do with both of your sorrys? My daughter left this house and now I will too! You both knows only to abuse and nothing else" Mrs Jeon said and was about to left the house as she came just now so her luggage is already packed.

"Jimin, thank you for standing for my yn!"

"Aunty,p-please don't go! W-what will happen to jungkook? He is already broken.

First from his own mother who left him for another man not caring about him and now his wife.

You know na mom that he is having trust issues because of his own mother? He is not in his senses!

He is blank totally blank they both are totally blank from mind & heart after what they did! They both are guilty and regretting it!"

"So? Will you slap & physical abuse your own wife jimin? Will you not search for the truth, will you not talk it out about?

Didn't my yn talked about this topic to him?" Mrs Jeon asked

Jimin was now totally silent because he knows yn bring that topic to talk it out to jungkook but jungkook doesn't understand anything. He was in his own daze! The daze of Cheating

"What's your silence is speaking jimin that she talked it out about it?" Mrs Jeon scoffed "My daughter made me to stand for myself and now I don't fear leaving anyone when anything is wrong, i don't fear talking back,i don't fear raising my voice, i don't fear slapping back! That's what my daughter made me!"

"M-mom!" A broken soul and broken voice spoke in so much pain and hurt

To be continued~

Hope you guys like this chapter! I will try to update soon! Comment to make me writing. Comment your perspective and reviews about this!

HATE  •J.JK•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara