Part 5

He was washing his hands continuously in anger!!

But suddenly someone came...

And it was...

*********

It was Mr.jeon!

Mr.jeon - what are you doing jungkook (he said angrily as he heard his conversation)

Jungkook - appa?

Mr.jeon - what were you saying? Huh! You will make her life hell!!

Jungkook didn't said anything!

Mr.jeon - (chuckled) you are mafia king jungkook and I am glad that you are not in the trap of womens!

Jungkook again didn't said anything and left from there with his friends gang!

While glaring at Mr.jeon!

Mr.jeon in mind - I will make sure you don't fall in love with any women jungkook and especially yn because she is........ MR.KIM TAEHYUNG'S SOON TO BE WIFE ~
Yn your life is going to be hell soon!!

Mr.jeon also left from here after doing his work in washroom!

Wedding day
Today is the wedding day beautiful day for yn and worst day for jungkook!

The time arrived for groom to enter and he entered like a king 👑 and went to stage

Priest said "please call the bride"

With that saying priest start his rituals for groom and bride also entered looking so beautiful in her gown!

Soon yn arrived near the stage and her father give her hand to jungkook and said "please take care of my princess, she is the only child of mine"

Jungkook didn't said anything just nodded his head little!

Then the rituals happened

Priest said "now you may kiss the bride"

After listening to this yn's heart start beating faster but jungkook left the stage

At jungkook side
Jimin said "bro! Why you didn't kissed her! If I was there i would have kissed her till she get out of her breath"

He said trying to make jungkook jealous

Jungkook shot up a glare at jimin

Jungkook said "then go and have her , I don't have any problem in that"

Jimin just looked at him Coldly like how can he say that to his friend to have her in their wedding day

Jimin said "you are literally disgusting jungkook if she was mine wife i would have beat the man till he get out of his life and you are here saying to have her! She is not a toy, she is your wife you should protect her! Otherwise you will regret one day"

Jungkook - done your shit now go from here before I punched you, i hate her so much! I will give her to someone soon!

Jimin just left from there as he can't stand there anymore

Jimin in mind - he fucking don't know anything and going to give yn to someone!! I will protect yn from everyone, from nowon she is my sister! Only mine sister no one else and I will not tolerate that someone hurt my sis!

Jimin went to yn

Jimin - hey yn! You are looking so beautiful!

Yn didn't said anything she just looked at him with her innocent eyes

Jimin understand.

Jimin said "myself jimin, Park jimin and I am gang member of jungkook your husband"

She smiled

Yn - hello mr.park how are you?

Jimin - I am fine, how are you?

Yn - I am also fine

Jimin - will you not join jungkook and us?

Yn - sure

She said and he smiled and take her with him where jungkook was sitting and taehyung was also present

Taehyung saw yn and smirked internally! "Fucking gorgeous"

To be continue~

HATE •JJK•

Next chapter will come soon

Thanks for reading