Part - 29

"listen to me pl—" taehyung brimmed in guilt. But he got no reply from otherside.

Meanwhile
Someone in the dark room dozed off by crying so much. She was at that place where no one can be seen. Far from hospital and far from fake people she is here all alone, no one beside her,no one to share her misery. Her phone she herself doesn't know where she kept. Maybe at the Jeon mansion she left it deliberately. She decided to leave everything, everyone. A peaceful life she wants and it will be only possible when she will be alone and happy with herself only. Love herself truly.

Jimin pov
Where are you yn? I am finding you from so long please show up. I tried to track you but your phone is in mansion only. Where can you be? Where are you now?I will protect you now from those bastards just show up once, where should I find you? Please god help me!

End of Jimin's pov

He was finding and running like a mad person, people in the street were busy in their own work not caring about their surroundings. He was finding her with her photos which he clicked in video calls with her permission. No one knows where she is! Until a miracle happened

Jimin - have you seen this woman around? *He asked showing his pic to a woman*

Woman - yes, I saw her going to this roadside *the vegetable seller woman said*

Jimin - thank you

And he went to that roadside where she told him but he didn't found her. He was going more deeper in that road and a type of dark & lonely road came and he saw only one house. It was type of store room he guessed. He was praying that yn should be here.

He went inside that store room, it was dark & no light could be enter until the door would be open. There was only one room. He went inside that room and saw a girly figure on ground laying unconsciously.

He moved more towards her and saw her to whom he was finding

"Yn!" His voice came out like a whisper and in a hurt & calm tone! "Yn!" He called her again but no response.

He bend down to her level and shake her and then her eyes open wide in shock. She looked at him but looked down immediately "What are you doing here?" Jimin said in calming tone "I was worried for you, atleast you could have told me what was happening in your life, I could have solved it. Don't you take me as your best friend yn? Atleast not a best friend you could have thought me as your brother or friend. Am I that bad to you?" He asked showing his anguish. Tears welled up again in both of them eyes. "I am sorry" yn whisper in agony. "I couldn't share my pain with you but I doesn't wanted to come at your lovely life with minji, you guys just United in the pure form of love, i didn't want to ruin your happiness" jimin hugged her "take me as you friend or bother, but listen I will always be there for you when you need me,ok"
Yn nodded her head.

"Jimin, will you please help me in one thing?" Yn asked and jimin smiled and replied"hmm"
"Promise?" Jimin again replied"promise!"

"Make me move far away from here & don't tell about my location to anyone"

To be continued ~
Sorry for making you all wait this long, I was busy with my examination. My exams over 5 days ago and i am updating today as I have deleted this app and installed again 3 days ago 😂 *idiot 🙄 me*

See you soon in next chapter

Tell me what should I do? End up with jk or not?