Part - 10

Next morning

Yn make the breakfast for herself and mrs Jeon not for Jungkook and Mr Jeon!

Yn - i have made the breakfast for myself and for mom, you all make the breakfast for mans!

Maid - ok mam!

Yn leave the kitchen with breakfast in her hands!

Jungkook pov
I woke up in the morning and did my routine and went downstairs for taking my breakfast, by the way I have to say yesterdays breakfast,lunch and dinner was delicious!

I sit on dinning table but saw no one!

Jungkook - is anyone here in the mansion or died??

Maid came from kitchen

Maid - young master breakfast is being ready please give us sometime!

Jk - till now the breakfast is being ready??

Maid - young master, Mrs young Jeon mam make breakfast for herself and mrs Jeon and then left the kitchen so that's why we are late Today!

Jungkook - whatever I need my breakfast just in 5 min!

Maid nodded her head and left to kitchen

Then I remembered what that bitch yn said yesterday

Yn"me and mrs Jeon will not show our face to both of you, do whatever you want!live like a free man"

Wait I even said about divorce!

Yn"soon the divorce will also take place Jeons!just wait and watch how i do...."

It means she is really gonna divorce me??well why I care do whatever she wants I don't care and I hope that mrs Jeon also leave this house forever!

A/N - but who knows what is coming next that will make jungkook's life miserable and regretful!

End of jk pov

A/N pov
Soon Mr Jeon came to dinning table for his breakfast but the breakfast wasn't served yet, he looked at jk and jungkook told him everything and about his thoughts that why yn did this!

Mr Jeon feel an uneasiness today he himself don't know why?

Soon the breakfast came and both the mans eat silently!

They both left for their office!

Many days passed like this yn and Mrs Jeon never show their faces to any of them!

Jungkook was normal but still something was bothering him

To be continue~

HATE •JJK•

Next part tomorrow for sure!

ENJOY READING