Part 1

Walking over the long way of his room finally he enter his room being all tired

Suddenly someone came at his room and it is his step mom

S/M - son, come and have breakfast with us

While seeing her face his mind get triggered and eventually he shout/yell at her!

Jungkook - how many times should I say to you mrs.jeon that don't come to my room never and ever!

Jk - you know how much i hate you and don't even want to see your face! Why can't you understand one thing

Tear escaped from his mother eyes, watching his son being all rude to her since childhood

She always wants love from her husband and her son

Even though jungkook is not her biological son but still she loves him like her own son!

She doesn't have a child and always crave for love!

She always get abused by her husband physically like (beating, torturing, slapping) and mentally by her son (by his words which hurt her so much)

Without saying further she closed the door and went away from that room while the tears were escaping from her eyes!

Jungkook huffed

Jk - she always triggered my anger, she know how much i hate womens but still she will be clingy to me and my father! Such a b***h! I hate her so much

Time skip

After 6 weeks
His mother was physically and mentally ill, the pain which she was having in her heart from past 10 years were unbearable

At Jeon mansion

Jk dad - jungkook come and sit son, I want to talk to you something important

Jk came and sit beside him after bowing to him!

Jk - yes dad say?

Jk dad - jungkook you have to marry someone son it's your age to get married and take over the mafia world!

Jk - but dad without marriage I can take over the mafia world, isn't it?

Jk dad - yes son you can but the property which we having is not enough for us so we need some more property and someone is ready to give us and they made condition for marrying their daughter or you can say they are selling their daughter to us!

Jk - selling? But why? And you know dad I hate womens and I can't marry no never!

Jk dad - oh come'n jungkook you don't have to fullfill the formalities just marry her and use her and throw her just the way I did to your step mom!

Jk smirked

Jk - if you think after listening to this I will marry her? No still my answer is no! No women is allowed in my life!

Jk dad was loosing his patience now

Jk dad - jungkook do as I say, I don't have much time and yeah I already said them yes so no backup! Your wedding is after 1 week!

Jk dad got up and leave from there

Jk - f*** f*** f*** then why the hell he ask me and ruined my mood!! I will not marry anyone!

He start throwing things here and there in anger!

Suddenly someone keep hand on his shoulder

He look at that person with shot eyes and after seeing that person his anger get increased!

To be continue~

Part 1 - HATE •jkff