14. None of Your Business

Start from the beginning

He asked gritting his teeth dangerously, knuckles turning white just at the thought of his Prity giving her heart to someone else.

That would be end of this world. He'll bring down the hell on Earth.

"None of your business ".

Prity tried to reply with all her will, but later bit her tongue regretting upon the choice of words.

She averted her eyes.

And right at that moment, Rayan lost all ounce of control. He held her throat in a firm grip, hovering over her.

Prity yelped loudly and struggled but all goes in vain.

His hold on her throat was firm and not so tight enough to leave bruise.

She put her hands on his chest and giving up on struggles, prity opened her eyes, only to find his lips near her cheeks.

His breath fanning over her face. Their chests would've touched if Prity wouldn't have kept her hands there. Their warmth radiating, immersing both of them in a silent conversation between the dilemmas, thoughts and doubts they have.

"None of my business huhh!!

He chuckled devilishly rubbing his lips right over the corner of her lips.

His sensual touches of lips send a pool of heat right at her gut and a sudden urge to clench her thighs made Prity squirm under him.

But she was at his mercy tonight, his huge bulky legs were working as a barrier between her own legs.

Rayan smirked at her reaction.

But didn't loosen his hold on her neck.

"You.are.my.wife".

That one damn line.
It was a simple fucking line but the way it was spoken, the listener might've been fainted for days....

Prity couldn't believe she's sane even after facing this dark psychotic side of Rayan.

She's not that strong but right now it's about a communication, a mysterious talk just through warnings and gestures which might reveal something.

"I can't be owned. You're my husband that doesn't mean you'll put restrictions on me everytime. You admitted me in online classes without even asking so that I can stay caged".

She spat. All her frustrations took over the mere sanity left in her.

She wants damn answers.

"It's all for your own good. But yes you're mine. Only mine. And I fucking hate whosoever eye my precious belongings. You belong to me. Just like you're mine, I'm yours too. I'll gladly kneel right in front of you, I'll fucking cut my throat off for you".

He answered maniacally leaning more over her, well, he's almost laying over her by now and maybe both didn't notice.

"I'm tired and don't want to ruin the night anymore".

Prity whispered feeling the emotions clogged up right inside the throat where his hold was firm.

Rayan's eyes turned darker, is it so easy for her to shake the matter off!! No she should know, she has to know!

"You.are.mine. Your every inch, soul, body belongs to me. Don't make me do anything that I'll regret later".

Red, his eyes were red and it only panicked her.

She was still under him, under his mercy, he might snap her neck right then and there.

Her words died down. Sweat beads started forming on her face and neck.