Thirteen- On Edge 💋

"Billie please." Y/n whimpered, her eyes filling with tears.
"I promise nobody's gonna find out mama. Just as long as you stay quiet." Billie pushed her fingers deep inside of the brunette making the tears escape her eyes."
"A-ah Billie." She moaned into the pillows, her back arching more than before.
"Stay on all fours Y/n. Be a good girl and listen to what you're told."
      "Y-yes Bil." Y/n gasped, feeling Billie's fingers curl before she pulled them out.
"Why'd you stop?" Y/n whined, her breath catching up to her but then she lost it again as she left Billie's fingers push back inside, curling them instantly hitting a place Billie knew she loved.
Y/n's arms and legs shook, struggling to keep the weight of her body up but Billie wasn't going to let her get away this easily.
Billie pulled her fingers out again, this time grabbing the small purple vibrator from the bedside table.
She turned it in and held it against Y/n's clit making her cry out.
"F-fuck Bil..." her eyes screwed shut as the pleasure became too much for her delicate body but Billie didn't care.
She shoved her fingers back inside of Y/n, pulling them out and pushing them deeper than before, continuing that routine. Until Y/n's body became familiar with it. Once that happened Billie change it up.
She curled her fingers inside of Y/n again, only this time she pulled them out and slammed them back in at a bruising pace.
Billie worked her fingers harder than ever, feeling Y/n's walls close around her fingers.
"Billie I-i can't. I can't take it. Please...." Y/n begged, her small voice muffled in the white pillows.
"You can baby... you can take it I know you can. You're a good girl right? Right my love?"
"Y-yes fuck yes!" Y/n's arms collapsed, leaving her legs to support her body as her hands gripped the pillows tightly.
"I-it's too much bil... turn I-it off... please.."
"Shhh it's okay, be quiet now." Billie cooed.
Billie's fingers worked harder than before now. She knew it wouldn't be long before Y/n couldn't take it anymore.
She knew if she kept teasing her orgasm she'd snap.
But Billie just couldn't help herself.
Billie stopped moving her fingers for a moment, knowing damn well than Y/n was extremely close.
But like I said... Billie couldn't help herself, she didn't care. She wanted a reaction out of the delicate brunette.
"Billie what the fuck! I-I-..."
"Shhh sweet girl. You'll get to cum soon don't worry.. I promise. I just wanna tease you."
Right then Billie dipped her fingers back in, loving the way Y/n's warmth just closed around them.
Her walls began closing against Billie's fingers again just for Billie to slow down.
"Billie stop it!" Y/n cried, her voice sounding more frustrated than ever.
"Awe.. poor baby." Billie laughed quietly.
She put her fingers back inside, this time she was determined to make the the best orgasm Y/n has ever had.
She worked her fingers harder and faster than ever, knowing that Y/n loved it.
"Please don't stop Billie.." she cried out, her makeup staining the pillow that she had her face buried in.
"I won't baby. Just be patient for me. Can you do that mama?"
Y/n couldn't form words anymore. She just nodded.
Her eyes screwed shut as her orgasm grew closer and closer.
"Go on honey.. let it out." Billie said, her fingers curling against Y/n's gspot.