Twelve. Birthday💋

"Hey mama. Happy birthday." Billie smiled while walking up behind her best friend who was washing dishes after a pre-birthday dinner.
    Billie wrapped her arms around the smaller girl and kissed her neck.
    "Mmm. Bil. Now now. Someone could walk in." Y/n desperately said, although her body melted into Billie's touch.
    "It's two in the morning. They're asleep, let me be the first to give you a birthday gift." Billie whispered, backing the girl up and guiding her to the chair.
    "Just this o-once." Y/n stuttered as she felt Billie's fingers graze across her clothed clit.
     She sucked in a breath as Billie applied more pressure.
Billie pulled the girls light blue shorts off to expose a lavender laced thong underneath.
Billie also removed those and knelt down, her mouth inches from Y/n's warmth.
"Do it. Eat me out Billie. Please." Y/n begged.
Billie smiled to herself and let her tongue make contact with her clit.
Y/n's body shuddered at the sudden feeling.
Billie's tongue twirled around Y/n's clit skillfully while the brunette above her bit down onto the side of her hand, in a desperate attempt to stay as quiet as possible.
"Fuck Billie." She huffed.
Billie chuckled, now dipping one finger into Y/n's heat causing her to gasp aloud.
"Shhh." Billie trailed off as her tongue found its way back onto her clit.
She flicked her tongue against Y/n's clit as she worked now two fingers against her g-spot, causing Y/n's legs to slightly tremble.
"G-go faster bill." Y/n demanded.
Billie listened to the birthday girl and worked her fingers faster and harder.
The speed was becoming unbearable now that Y/n's orgasm was inching near.
Billie curled her fingers, sending Y/n over the edge.
Her back arched against the chair and her legs trembled, her thighs were closing around Billie's head as the feeling became too overwhelming.
"Come on mama. Cum for me. It's okay." Billie whispered, pushing her fingers deeper.
Y/n did as told, she came on Billie's fingers and kissed Billie to stay quiet.
Billie pushed her tongue into her mouth, allowing her to taste herself.
"Happy birthday mama."