Nine. First time💋

"Billie I never... did.. anything with a girl." Y/n admitted, holding Billie by her thighs.
"Don't worry. I'll guide you." Billie hugged, laying her head back before picking it back up to look directly into Y/n's eyes.
    "Go on. Start taking my panties off." Billie chuckled at the shyness Y/n was casting.
    It was adorable.
Y/n did what she was told to do, she looped the waistband of Billie's laced thongs between her delicate fingers and pulled them off of Billie, tossing them off of the bed.
    "What do I do now?"
"Whatever feels natural my love. Don't you remember what I did to you?" Billie said, pulling Y/n in for a kiss.
    Something sparked inside of Y/n. Maybe it was confidence or maybe it was arousal. She pulled out from the kiss and moved herself in between Billie's legs, holding her thighs loosely before kissing her clit, which made Billie sigh and lie her head back.
      Y/n then licked a hold stripe, noticing now Billie's breathing completely changed she didn't pull away just yet.
    Her tongue danced around Billie clit as she grip on her thighs became tighter.
    "Y/n. Baby you're doing so well fuck." Billie panted, brushing her fingers through Y/n's dark curly hair.
    Y/n sucked on Billie's clit, now gaining the confidence to finally dip two fingers into Billie's heat.   
    Billie moaned softly as she felt Y/n's fingers pulse inside of her while her delicate tongue circled her clit.
     Y/n curled her fingers, which made Billie chuckle, still out of breath.
   "You look so pretty like this. Such a good, good girl."
     Y/n pulled her fingers out just to dip them back in, and then she curled her fingers once again making Billie unravel so soon.
    Her body stiffened as Y/n continued working her tongue and fingers.
      "Y/n. Baby I'm gonna cum I-I'm gonna cum for you."
     That was all Billie could get out before she came, her entire body trembling violently as the breath left her lungs.
   She was completely out of breath, panting as Y/n helped her ride out her high before climbing up and laying her head on Billie's chest.
    "You did so well baby I'm proud of you." Billie whispered,placing a gentle kiss on her head.