Three. Elevator 💋

"Billie I know you know I don't like you."
Y/n smarted and Billie let out a chuckle and stepped into the elevator with her "enemy".
They felt the elevator stop but the doors didn't open but instead, they felt a dud.
"Shit. It's stuck again." Billie said while setting her bag down beside her and sitting on the floor.
"W-what? How long?"
"Maximum 45 minutes." Billie replied, an ideas bursting inside of her head in which she smiled about.
"Why are you smiling? It's no fun being in a broken elevator with your ex girlfriend."
   "I can make it fun." Billie smiled while standing up, towering over the shorter girl.
   "I-" "oh hush Y/n. You know I'm the only one that fucks your the right way."
   Y/n swallowed hard and put on a sly smile.
"Then do it." She ushered.
    "Oh I will."
Billie pulled Y/n's skirt above her ass, exposing the lavender thong she was wearing.
  "Hm. I'm surprised you're even wearing my favorite color. It's like you just knew."
   Billie pushed her panties to the side and clicked her tongue.
  "Tsk tsk tsk. Always so wet for me."
Billie undone her belt and slid right into Y/n , making her yelp.
   "Ow Billie." She whimpered grabbing Billie's hand which was on her hips.
   "You're okay Y/n. Calm down."
Billie started thrusting into her faster and harder now, her moans subsiding into loud whimpers and cries.
   "Of fuck." Tears spilled out of Y/n's eyes surely ruining her makeup.
    But either way Billie thought she was pretty.  Even if they broke up a year ago.
   "Fuck. Bil. I-I'm I close. P-please." She cried out, not even knowing why she was pleading.
   "Cum for me Y/n baby. Come on, don't be shy."
   She did so, and so did Billie.
Ding.
The elevator began moving making them both giggle a bit.
   "Looks like we finished right on time." Billie chuckled, placing a kiss on Y/n's lips and walking out of the elevator.