Five. Bunny💋

Y/n laid on her bed. She wasn't wearing anything but her boyfriends white button down shirt and some panties.
   She then heard tapping on her window.
It was a woman.
A woman with a mask on. Her hair was black with green roots. Her eyes were enough to pierce right through Y/n's soul.
And then the window shattered.
Y/n screamed and got up, attempting to leave but Billie grabbed her, tossing her small body onto the bed.
"Stay awhile sweet girl I'm not going to hurt you. My name is Billie. " Billie whispered into her ear, gently biting down on her earlobe.
"P-please. I-i have money in my purse. There's some jewlery I-in there." Y/n cried softly but Billie chuckled.
"Im not here to hurt you. I don't want all of your fine things, Y/n."
She knows her name.
What. The. Hell.
Billie began unbuttoning each and every button on Y/n's shirt, she pulled it closed, remembering she wasn't wearing a bra.
"P-please don't." Y/n said, the tears gathering on her cheeks.
"I'll change your mind, pretty girl."
Billie continued unbuttoning the shirt until it fell open, exposing Y/n's heavy breasts.
"Even more perfect than I imagined."
Billie took one nipple in her mouth while she pinched and twisted the other.
Y/n's mouth fell open as she held back breathy moans but Billie chuckled lowly. Sending shivers down her spine.
"Don't be so quiet." Billie laughed while pushing Y/n further onto the bed, laying her down and removing her panties.
"Wait please stop. I've never had sex before. Please." Y/n tried pushing Billie but Billie only shushed her.
"I know that bunny. Trust me."
Y/n swallowed hard and peered into Billie's eyes. Her own eyes wide and filled with tears.
"Trust me, please Y/n. I'm not going to hurt you."
"But. W-what if." Billie just kissed her but she didn't even attempt kissing back.
"What you don't know how to kiss either? What good boyfriend you have."
"I-I do." Y/n responded.
"Then kiss back."
Billie demanded before connecting their lips once more.
This time Y/n kissed back. She even shoved her tongue in Billie's mouth as the fought for dominance, but of course Billie won that battle.
She slid her hand into Y/n's panties while she was distracted, earning a breathy gasp from her cherry red lips.
Y/n finally gave in, letting Billie please her.
Billie's talented fingers danced around her clit bringing tears to her eyes.
The pleasure was too good. She'd never felt anything like this.
"Do you love your boyfriend Y/n ?" Billie asked while kissing down her neck.
"Y-yes I do." She said, breathing heavily in Billie's neck.
"Obviously not that much if I'm taking your virginity." Billie said right before pushing two fingers into Y/n.
She yelped, her baby pink acrylic nails pushing into Billie's skin on her back.
"Ow Billie. That hurts." She cried.
"It will. For a little bit, but I promise you'll be screaming and not from pain."
Billie pulled her fingers out before plunging them right back in. She repeated that motion for a while until the moans of pain soon turned into cries of pleasure.
Billie began curling her fingers, directly hitting Y/n's g-spot repeatedly.
"Billie. I-it hurts in my stomach." Y/n said, the tears finally falling from her eyes.
"That means you're gonna cum. Are you gonna cum for me bunny?"
Y/n nodded as her eyes screwed shut. A breathy cry trembled off of her lips as her first ever orgasm hit her like a brick.
"You did so well bunny."