Two. Shy💋

"Why are you so shy Billie? It's not like I'm... making you nervous. Right?"
  Y/n bit her lip. Holding Billie by her waist and pressing her body against the wall.
   "N-no I'm not nervous at all." Billie said quietly. Her voice shaking as they eye contact intensified.
"When you lie your cheeks get all pink. Tell the truth for me Bil."
"You. You make me nervous Y/n." Billie's eyes widened when she felt Y/n's hand snake down her shorts, squeezing her shaft ever so slightly.
    "Y/n. W-what are you doing. You're my brother's girlfriend. And Im dating Raven. This is so wrong."
   "The only thing that's wrong here is you aren't mine."
Y/n pushed Billie into the bed and smiled again. This time showing her teeth.
"I think you look best under me. I look great riding you. Don't you think Bils?"
"Come on agree with me. You know you want to. Your pathetic girlfriend never pleases you the way I do."
Y/n straddled Billie while leaving sloppy and wet kisses all down her jaw to her collarbone.
"Fuck yes Y/n. Just ride me already."
"Glad to see we're on the same page." Y/n said, beginning to remove her own clothing before stripping Billie completely.
  Y/n teased her entrance before sinking down completely. Her hands on Billie's stomach while she began bouncing harder.
   "Come on Billie. Suck my tits while I ride you." Y/n demanded while bouncing slower. Grinding her hips down, making Billie whine.
   "What a good girl." She smiled while stroking Billie's hair.
   Billie switched, massaging one boob while she sucked on the other.
   Y/n praised her and Billie loved it.
"Y/n. I-I'm close." Billie whimpered. Looking up at her.
    "Are you now? Can you hold it for me? Be a good girl and hold your cum for me."
   Billie nodded, although tears were rushing to her eyes.
   Y/n clenched around Billie. It was pure ecstasy and it pushed Billie over the edge.
   "Y/n. P-please. I'm so close. I can't hold it anymore." She cried out.
   "You need to work on your stamina. Come on Billie. Cum inside of me."
  "B-but-"
Y/n placed her hand around Billie's throat and spoke louder.
   "Cum inside of me Billie." She repeated.
Billie did so. She came inside Y/n which triggered her orgasm, sending them both over the edge.