Six. Needy 💋

"You're a whiny little bitch aren't you ?" Billie whispered while fucking her girlfriend slower.
   "I-I'm really sorry Billie." Y/n cried out as she felt the coolness from Billie's rings close around her neck.
"If you're so sorry why are you do it?"
"B-because you- fuck. You feel so good inside of me." Y/n felt her orgasm approaching so quickly.
Billie let go of Y/n's neck and grabbed her hair in a pony tail while fucking her from behind. She sped up and slowed down, making sure Y/n got frustrated.
"Billie. P-please stop doing that." Tears were already streaming down her face. It was a sight to see.
Billie tightened her grip on Y/n's hair and started to fuck into her faster, a string of moans falling from Y/n's lips as she grew closer to her orgasm.
"Fuck. You're so tight Y/n. You're always such a good fuck slut aren't you? Besides that crybaby shit you're pulling right now."
    "Y-yes ma'am." She whined.
"Tsk tsk tsk. Tell me what you want Y/n. Tell me."
"Cum inside of me. Please Billie." Y/n's hands grabbed the pillow tightly as the tears and makeup streamed down her face.
Billie did so. She came deep inside of Y/n, triggering Y/n's orgasm, making Y/n's body fall against the bed.
She was shaking tremendously as Billie kept stroking deep inside of her.
"You sorry for being a brat Y/n ?" Billie smiled while falling next to her girlfriend.
"Yes. I'm sorry."