Eight. Mine now💋

"Hm Y/n i thought we were watching the movie?" Billie said while pulling out from the kiss.
  "We can watch it later Bil." Y/n grunted while pulling herself closer to Billie.
    Billie sat up, gently guiding the girl into her lap all while keeping the kiss slow and steady.
    Y/n began to grind against Billie's thigh resulting in small moans of frustration from both of them.
    "You wanna?" Billie asked while dragging her kisses to the nape of her neck.
     "Yes. Yes billie I want it."
"Good girl, using your words. So proud of you." Billie smiled while connecting their lips once more while beginning to pull the shirt from over Y/n's head.
    "Don't mark me up. Please."
"Your boyfriend is so pathetic. Just leave him already." Billie whispered lowly and placing hickeys underneath Y/n's boobs.
    "Call him. Right now."
Y/n gulped and reached for her phone.
   "FaceTime." Billie spoke again, sending shivers down Y/n's spine.
   Her finger hovered over the green button, shaking as it inches closer to the screen until finally she pressed it.
    It rung a few times and then the call was answered.

   "Hey. How's spending the weekend with Billie?"

It was obviously he's been drinking. Like always.

  "Actually um. Look."

Y/n flipped the camera and positioned it so that Billie's full face was in view.
    Then the call dropped.
Y/n felt so relieved. 
    She tossed her phone somewhere in the room and kissed Billie harder than before.
"Billie. Please touch me already." She whined, bucking her hips in hopes of creating some friction.
"Shhhh. You're mine now. I'll do whatever I please." Billie whispered, placing hickeys everywhere now.
Billie paused before cupping Y/n's boobs, latching her lips around one nipple while she used her hand to massage the other.
She felt the goosebumps ruse all over her skin as she listened to Y/n's reaction, her own arousal sparking in that spilt second.
She laid Y/n on her hand and pulled her panties down, only to be met with her dripping wet core.
"I bet that little ass boy never got you this wet before." Billie smiled, rubbing her finger though her slit.
Y/n's legs trembled at the sudden contact of Billie's fingers grazing her clit.
Billie then dipped two fingers inside of Y/n's heat, resulting in a loud, breathy gasp.
"Mmm. Billie more." She whined, her hips still jolting forward. Billie chuckled to herself as she pushed her fingers back in, reaching deeper than before.
Her tongue danced around Y/n's clit, sending shockwaves throughout her body as the pool of wetness grew between her legs.
"You taste so good baby." Billie husked lowly.
Billie watched Y/n's chest heave above her, her breaths becoming shorter, more shallow and even faster.
Billie curled her fingers and sped her movements up. It really was an overstimulating feeling for her.
"I bet it's been a long time since you felt something's this good. Huh Y/n?" Billie smiled as she watched the girl unravel as moans spilled out of her mouth like an overfilled glass of water.
   It was a moment full of perpetual bliss.
Soon Y/n felt that familiar knot in her stomach, she didn't want to finish yet, not so soon.   
   Billie felt her body become tense with ever stroke of her fingers until she slowed down.
   "You gonna cum Y/n? You gonna cum for me?" Billie husked lowly while kissing up her body, her fingers still going with the Rhythm.
   Y/n nodded frantically, tears filling her eyes and sweat beading up on her forehead.
   "Then do so. Cum for me babydoll."