Ten. Uber💋

"You're Y/n ?" The woman spoke as the girl climbed into the back seat.
"Yes."
Y/n was ubering home from the club so she wasn't dressed so casually.
She was wearing a tight black dress, but the part that was over her boobs was the only part of the dress that wasn't see through.
"Hey Y/n. That's not so ladylike, dressing like that. You're too pretty for all that makeup and that dress. You might as well be naked." The woman said, her icy blue eyes staring at Y/n through the rear view mirror.
"Oh yeah? If I might as well be naked, then come remove my dress Billie." Y/n sassed, thinking Billie wouldn't be bold enough to do so but she threw the car in park and climbed into the backseat, her hand on Y/n's throat, forcing her gaze to meet Billie's icy blue eyes.
Y/n panted as the eye contact grew more intense, the wetness between her legs growing more and more as Billie's grip on her throat tightened.
Billie forced her lips onto Y/n's, her tongue sliding into Y/n's mouth as they fought for dominance but of course Billie won that battle.
Billie laid Y/n down on the backseat slowly while pushing her dress up.
"Hm I guess you're a woman of your words." Y/n smiled while grabbing Billie's face and kissing her roughly.
    Billie grabbed Y/n by her throat again, this time being rewarded with a breathy moan.
    "Couldn't hold back could ya?" Billie chuckled, biting down on Y/n's bottom lip as she panted below her.
   "If you're gonna fuck me, hurry and get to it. I have to meet my fiancé in an hour." Y/n breathed against Billie's lips.
   "Don't have to tell me twice beautiful."
Billie lifted Y/n's legs up onto her shoulders after removing the black laced thongs she was wearing underneath the see-through dress.
    She gripped Y/n's thighs and inched closer to where she needed her most, ghosting her heat to kiss around on her thighs, occasionally biting down on the soft skin.
   Finally Billie licked a bold stripe, focusing her tongue on Y/n's clit, sending shockwaves throughout her entire body.
   "You seem tense pretty, what to you want to say?" Billie chuckled, watching the girl bite down on her middle finger.
   "I-I need you in me Billie. I really do." She whined.
    "Good girl, you use your words so properly. I'd never expect that from you." Billie smiled, kissing her clit before dipping two fingers into her.
   Y/n's  jaw clenched and her back arched against the black leather seats of Billie's car.
     "Hm. You look so pretty taking my fingers deep inside of you. Your fiancé is so lucky to have such a lovely girl, I wish you were mine."
   Billie curled her fingers inside of Y/n , pulling them out slowly just to watch her pupils grow with the oncoming bliss of an approaching orgasm.
    "I'll leave him for you! I promise I will Billie fuck!" She cried as her orgasm snuck up on her and hit her like a bus.
    "You thought I was gonna stop huh? We have 45 minutes to spare my love. I'll make you cum two more times and then I'll take you to dump him."
   "N-no Billie I don't want to see him. I want you! Fuck me like you want me as well."  Y/n cried out, just wanting to feel that pleasure again.
   "You're so demanding. I love it."
Billie dipped her fingers back in, pulling them out slowly before slamming them back in at a bruising speed.
    "Fuck fuck fuck Billie that feels so good." She cried out, her mascara running down her face.
   Billie leaned down to lick her clit as her fingers thrusted inside of her.
     Her tongue danced around Y/n's clit delicately as her body began to tremble, signaling that another orgasm is coming.
    Billie didn't stop nor slow down, but she sped up.
   She felt Y/n's walls closing around her fingers, Y/n's pretty black, curly hair sticking to her face and her green eyes rolling into the back of her head.
    "Billie oh-fuck I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum!" She cried out, grabbing Billie's hand that was fucking her. 
    "Cum for me Y/n. Cum for me right now."